Total Posts
show more
Meah
I browse internet while sleeping
Topic Starter
Carmlillball

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

well i usually sleep at 00:00 and waking up at 06:00

maybe you have not established the circadian rhythm for you sleep cycle, also go to bed later. stop worring about your "8 or 7" hours of sleep. if youre up go with it. you might not need 8 hours. and one more thing that might be the cause is maybe because youre starting to think/worry about the day ahead or the problme you have

even though this list shows that you need at least like 7 or 8 hours per night, it isnt necessary true or maybe?

another reason is probably because youre not used to wake up at that current time, so try to keep up with the cycle and eventually you will wake up without alarm

this is a good site to find the best sleep/wake time and it uses 90 minutes cycles
it means you will always wake up fresh, because at the end of the minutes it will always be a wake up state for your brain

https://sleepcalculator.com/

Thank you very much, very informative. :)

However, one thing I should mention is that my family share an alarm, which goes off at 7:00 on school days, so I always wake up before the alarm.
TeeArctic1
My sleep schedule varies depending on whether or not I have work/school or vacation

On work days, I usually go to sleep between 11pm and 12pm and wake up between 7am to 7:30am

During vacation though, I stretch that to sleeping at 1-2am and waking at 10-11am
levesterz
12pm to 12 pm
Aiseca
On weekdays, I sleep at least 8hrs,
But on weekends, I sleep at least 16-20 hrs.
TheLegendaryHD
abraker
wtf
Westonini

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

good
Achromalia
so, this highly varies.

my schedule as of the past year has averaged at roughly 2 AM to 7 AM.

lately, it's changed a little. i'll fall asleep by accident around 11 PM or midnight. this typically is followed by waking up at 3 AM, only to drift off again. i may or may not wake up at 5 AM. i'll then awake by 7 AM on school days or perhaps at 8 AM on a weekend. i'll also take a nap around 4 PM to 6 PM on school days.

i fall into my nightly slumber sometime between 11-4 AM.

my morning begins sometime between 5-10 AM.

2-3 hours of sleep is sometimes acceptable. any less would make me rather loose and unfocused.

4-6 hours of sleep is ideal.

7-8 hours of sleep is rarely helpful. any more would make me rather groggy and irritable.
E m i
let me describe the most natural manifestation of it
1. sleep every 26 hours (2h later every day), approximately
2. if i make it past 6-7 am, or 6-7 pm, it gets a lot easier to stay awake (i'm the most sleepy around 4-6 am and 4-6 pm) so around those times i progress maybe 4 hours

except nowadays i try to adjust my sleep schedule to someone else so add that on top of it

i wake up every 90 minutes most of the time and fall asleep again
preferably 9 hours of sleep
Arctos Sagittario
Usually I’d like a 7-9 hours sleep, but when to start/finish is left undecided
So there were times when I sleep at 7-8 and wake at 3-4, am or pm…
It’s not very healthy so to speak…
Tad Fibonacci
I usually sleep from 4-6 hours in week days and 6-8 hours on weekends.
abraker
waking up 9am,11am, going to sleep 11pm,1am. Pretty good so far, my circadian rhythm is restored.

On the other hand it's frustrating because it's like I am on 0% by 11pm. This means I struggle to even remain awake while a couple weeks ago I could last through the entire night as if it was nothing. Part of me wishes I don't require sleep.
Brainage
Most nights i will fall asleep around midnight and wake up at 7am to go to school. I heard that sleeping in multiples of 90 minutes will make you less tired when you wake up, tried it today, fell asleep at 2:30am and got 4.5 hours of sleep. Felt like normal when I woke up and was actually less tired than usual by the end of the day. Maybe it was just one of those weird days but idk it seems to be working for me.
sarunatsu
i sleep at 9 and wake up 6:30 in the morning
Addict

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

well i usually sleep at 00:00 and waking up at 06:00

maybe you have not established the circadian rhythm for you sleep cycle, also go to bed later. stop worring about your "8 or 7" hours of sleep. if youre up go with it. you might not need 8 hours. and one more thing that might be the cause is maybe because youre starting to think/worry about the day ahead or the problme you have

even though this list shows that you need at least like 7 or 8 hours per night, it isnt necessary true or maybe?

another reason is probably because youre not used to wake up at that current time, so try to keep up with the cycle and eventually you will wake up without alarm

this is a good site to find the best sleep/wake time and it uses 90 minutes cycles
it means you will always wake up fresh, because at the end of the minutes it will always be a wake up state for your brain

https://sleepcalculator.com/

That's so true i at least need half the day to get up
Looshex
i don't sleep on weekends
Serraionga
Hmmmmmhmmhmmm I Think I Sleep A Lot (Lot)

Best Regards,
Serronga
MisakiTobisawa-
When I have school, I'll sleep at 10pm and wake up at 5.30am.
When I don't, I'll sleep whenever the fuck I want. Yet, I'll still wake up at 5.30am.
It's physically impossible for me to wake up later unless I allow myself to sleep in.
thyme_old_1
usually 11:30 to 5:30. but sometimes i sleep at 1am then wake up at 7 or 8am.
Penguin
My sleep schedule has been so fucked up these past two weeks. I'm working a 14 day contract with my old company. The shift starts at 9pm and ends at 5am, but it's about an hour drive away, so I don't usually get home until 6am. Then at my main job, two of my shifts start at 12pm, so sometimes I'll only sleep from 6:30am til 11am. Then immediately after my 12pm-8pm shift, I go back down to the contracted job. Three of my shifts at my main job start at 3pm. So sometimes I'll sleep from 6:30am til 2pm.

I have been getting like no sleep and have no down time. The paycheck from all this is going to be fire tho.
abraker
dude

meanwhile I am going back to my usual 2am to 12 pm schedule
might need to schedule another two day all nighter in couple months at this rate

btw can text emoticons not turn into emojis?
Ashton
Bed at 10 up at 3amq