Are you really a pro player?

Yes
37.04%
Not Really
62.96%
Total votes: 27
Topic Starter
GabyMikashitamo
I wanted to know pro players here who voted yes.
Carmlillball
Nope
Chemmie
If video games:
I'm a division 1 FIFA player, Ultimate team and Seasons.
I'm also good at battlefield (1st division in skill and K/D ratio).
Tad Fibonacci
Technically, professional means it's related to your profession so I'd reckon you'd have to make your living out of the games you play to be considered a pro at any games.

But then again, I think OP meant if people have pro-like skills at any games.
If so then I'm not a "pro". I'm a somewhat decent player at the games that I play but I wouldn't call myself a pro.

I did managed to get to Diamond 1 in league and almost got to Masters back in high school though.
But then I had to focus on studies to get into uni. I still play with friends casually from time to time but I don't play nearly as much as I did back in high school.
edvin184
-
Tad Fibonacci

OllFilezYT wrote:

I'm quite good at living to be honest
Wow, really? Can you teach me?

I'm struggling to pass the tutorial.
Westonini

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

OllFilezYT wrote:

I'm quite good at living to be honest

Wow, really? Can you teach me?

I'm struggling to pass the tutorial.

I heard the side-story game, Dying, is way easier. Maybe you could give it a shot. Tell me how it is would'ya?
Carmlillball
That feels like a threat.
Tad Fibonacci
Help, I'm being held at gun point by the local OT cowboy.
Westonini
[knight Lancer]
I was (I retired) a professional player of halo 5, I got to be among the first 150 worldwide and I won 2 tournaments
Nikolai
i'm professional scooter rider but that doesn't really count since it's not game heh :P
pundice
Fortnite. :)
samX500
A few years ago I only played Binding of isaac rebirth (because my computer was bad and I never cared too much about getting new game) and I became extremely good at the game, though I have stopped playing after getting a better computer and now I am washed up
Poidachii
not really the "best" but I'm great at playing World of Warships. and other games like Bandori, CnC Generals, and fighting games like Street Fighter 2 and Hisoutensoku. the rest I'm just the average or below average player :P
GSG95
No. I'm actually shit. But, I can aim well. Whenever I'm with my friends, they'll swear by my aim. They put me in the best shooting positions and play around me whenever I have to entry.

I have like, 2,000 hours in CS:GO but I still have no idea how to use smokes or flashes. If I wasn't so good at pointing and clicking I would be fucking Silver 1.
Aoi Boii_DELETED
No, I'm not... I'm just a casual
ASHIQUL
Nope I suck and don't even have wifi
So,I can't even play games
But
I have a plan to hack a wifi router
With Kali Linux
See you suckas