Pics of osu!arcade at RFLAN #40

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
RusselG

Corin wrote:

No pics of Tom ;w;

that was Tom according to the majority of chat.
Apex_old
peppy
So wait, were you here RusselG?
Mercurial
Awesome as fuck.

I want to be there </3
Vish024
Looks like good fun, we definitely have to see one of these in Melbourne. Screw Sydney.
Topic Starter
RusselG

peppy wrote:

So wait, were you here RusselG?
Yeah, I was the guy in the lightblue jumper.
mm201
Wait is that Goldeneye 64?
Topic Starter
RusselG

mm201 wrote:

Wait is that Goldeneye 64?
Yeah :D
Sigel Wynn

RusselG wrote:

Corin wrote:

No pics of Tom ;w;

that was Tom according to the majority of chat.

not the asain one that would be I
Musty
release it in the world, make money on asian regions u know.
bagnz0r

Musty wrote:

release it in the world, make money on asian regions u know.
Nope. I already claimed in Central Europe.
*runs*
awp
oh man you mean if I had gone to this thing I could have played SSBB with peppy? Fie.
kingking9
Well, I have a fairly blank expression in all the shots of me...
Nekoroll
kingking9, master of making stream chat groan and spam chat with messages of "stop picking nightcore songs!".

And Wiynn, master of picking Demetori songs.

RusselG, I don't recall seeing you during the stream. :( You should post a shot for us. Haha either way, it was fun watching the stream. :D Thanks for having it on for all us to watch, peps. :lol:
Fai-Chii
I want to play it too :)
Topic Starter
RusselG

Nekoroll wrote:

RusselG, I don't recall seeing you during the stream. :( You should post a shot for us. Haha either way, it was fun watching the stream. :D Thanks for having it on for all us to watch, peps. :lol:
You can see me play at around 3:53:00 @ http://www.twitch.tv/peppyhax/b/324844839
Sigel Wynn

Nekoroll wrote:

kingking9, master of making stream chat groan and spam chat with messages of "stop picking nightcore songs!".

And Wiynn, master of picking Demetori songs.

yes the one demetori song i wanna finish with on the osuarcade.....best was about 3/4s in the song
kingking9

Nekoroll wrote:

Oh. I expect that was during the time the stream server had locked itself - I didn't know peppy's password, so I couldn't fire up the chat again. I just played what I've been playing at home. :)
Nekoroll
I enjoyed it at least. :D
peppy
Nharox

peppy wrote:

Here are my photos from the event: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... b8d18beb98
Enjoy random friend requests. You have a Flickr account, why do you upload it on Facebook? :P

osu!arcade looks awesome, already liked the videos on Youtube.
peppy
I don't agree with flickr policies so stopped using it. I ignore all friend requests so this is not an issue. Facebook has a decent gallery setup, too (better than flickr anyways).
kingking9

peppy wrote:

I don't agree with flickr policies so stopped using it. I ignore all friend requests so this is not an issue. Facebook has a decent gallery setup, too (better than flickr anyways).
Damn, you ignore friend requests... Nevermind...
awp

peppy wrote:

why don't you just make a gallery to your liking with puush?
peppy
puush galleries are pretty lame atm