forum

Hey hey hey

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reizakiX
Well, HI THERE, I've been lurking around for probably a week by now... Anyhoo, Hello everyone! (official introduction) Osu!'s really fun and difficult at the same time xD Nice to meet you, forums. How long have most of you been playing (to get to say hard/insane difficulty?)
Fai-Chii
Oh,hello welcome to osu forrum :)
Misao
Hey, welcome to the forums c8 ..
ive been playing for over 2 years. o/
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu and its forums ^^! About that question...been playing for 6-7 months and can pass hard maps but still trying insane maps ^^||
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
Vext_old

reizakiX wrote:

How long have most of you been playing (to get to say hard/insane difficulty?)
Hey, welcome.

If I recall I played for about 3 months or something with mouse and was barely able to finish some hard maps, then I got a tablet and all of a sudden was barely able to beat some insane maps, and now I STILL can only barely beat some insane maps.
Xylem Beer

reizakiX wrote:

How long have most of you been playing (to get to say hard/insane difficulty?)
Hard maps took me about 2 or 3 weeks and around 3 months to pass for insane (yeah, I'm awful at this game. QQ). My tip is to play harder maps everyday and rape that retry button.

And yeah, welcome to osu!.
go_green_old
Yo, welcome to the forums
I've been playing for 3 months
Topic Starter
reizakiX
W-O-W Everyone's been playing for a pretty long time! I'm impressed :O After a week and a half, I think I'm able to take hard difficulty, as long as the bpm isn't too high up :P Guess I'll just keep playing to practice the hard ones or aim to get at least a max combo for the easier ones 8-)
kriers
Hello and welcome to osu! and the forums. I've been playing for over 2 years and could pass insanes since 2 months in :)
Nessuka
Hey hey hey... what'd I tell y'all about goin' in mah shed? *starts chainsaw*

No.

But hi anyway :3
Kyonko Hizara

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

Hey hey hey... what'd I tell y'all about goin' in mah shed? *starts chainsaw*

No.

But hi anyway :3
Poot you :c you got to it before me

But hai thar and enjoy your stay
sCam
took me about 3 months to pass insanes with at least a B/A with my mouse
then i started FC'ing easy insanes on my 4th month with my tablet, and i can't still Fc the super hard insanes after 7 months ;-;

Welcome to the forums btw, enjoy your stay~
Topic Starter
reizakiX
Thanks for the welcomes! >D I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay and participate in mods and mapping and stuff :D Good to meetcha all
Aoriki
For a moment there, I thought navi was speaking. Ahem, welcome to the forums.
GeeNX
Hai hello! Im not standard player (= xD , btw welcome to the forums in-game, feel free to add+chat me
Birdy
Welcome~
miss_master_old
Hello,
smoogipoo
Welcome to the forums!~
Pillow_old
Welcome to the forums! hope you have a good time here!