forum

How do bullies bully in your country?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
In my gradeschool days, they usually call you things and that's about it.

In my highschool days it's the same except they don't do it that frequent compared to gradeschool.

I guess im pretty lucky in ph that they don't do that much.
abraker
Not physical bullying, but mental or psychological. Say there is a not so bright kid that everyone seems to hate due to some rumors. Try finding an uncommon word in a dictionary that means that the person is something bad. Strike a conversation with the kid and insert the payload somewhere along the lines of this question, "are you __________". Insist a yes or no answer, the poor kid has a 50:50 chance of getting it right or wrong. If it's wrong, well then you can trick the kid in thinking that's a good thing and spread the word around everyone else that the kid is ______. They ask him, he tells. That's just one of the few tricks people did to put someone in utter darkness, and that's not really a kind of thing the teachers would know how to handle either. Think of it as a more subtle type of cyberbullying that is irl, and before cyberbullying was is even recognized as a widespread issue (pre 2010)
Ashton
I can’t speak for everyone in my school but it feels like we have a very, very low population of bullies. I think I’ve really only been ‘bullied’ once by a mean girl who doesn’t even go to our school anymore.

We have dumb people, but not so many bullies.
Meah
They'll point a gun at you, sometimes as soon as you come out of the gates you'll see a group of samurais waiting for you. Bullying here in Philippines is that violent

There are even people with orange clothes and yellow hair brutally knocks you up
Meah

Ashton wrote:

I can’t speak for everyone in my school but it feels like we have a very, very low population of bullies. I think I’ve really only been ‘bullied’ once by a mean girl who doesn’t even go to our school anymore.

We have dumb people, but not so many bullies.
If you've kissed her, you should've won
Westonini
atomic wedgies
ColdTooth
by being retarded
TheLegendaryHD
just say "stop bro, you giving me a boner"
bully rates drop to 0
levesterz

ColdTooth wrote:

by being retarded
Aiseca
You have no idea how bad the way most of the people in my entire school days treated me.. You are lucky enough they don't do that much at you......
I went both physical bullying and public humiliation by the students' parents just because I'm an outsider..... Too bad you never knew the hell I've went though my younger days in school.
Chemmie
Mostly humiliation, but it gets physical whenever the victim disobeys an order from the bully.
TheLegendaryHD

Aiseca wrote:

You have no idea how bad the way most of the people in my entire school days treated me.. You are lucky enough they don't do that much at you......
I went both physical bullying and public humiliation by the students' parents just because I'm an outsider..... Too bad you never knew the hell I've went though my younger days in school.

what is the reason they treated you like an asshole in the first place?
most people that got bullied are too scared to tell adult
try to do that or,

if you are being verbally abuse, just dont give a fuck
if you are being physically abuse, try to just once fight back even when you lost or almost die, at least you try to defense what is right for you, they probably gonna stop after that

also dont be scared that if you do these things your friend will leave you, no its not
there are billion of people in this world you can make friend with them
MisakiTobisawa-
No bullying is tolerated here, whether physical, mental etc. Of course, if you're caught being involved in physical bullying, you'll get punished harder. Here in Singapore, teachers actually care about their students unlike what I've heard about school in places such as America. Therefore, I don't really think anyone could get away with bullying for extended periods of time.
roshan117
At my school (I'm in my 3rd year of high school), people hold bad opinions of each other (and talk about them - gossip), but we rarely ever actually act on our hatred on someone (I can only think of a few times where that has happened). I guess we are all atleast mature enough to treat people decently in our daily lives

In elementary school though, yeah the bullying is really bad. They do the usual stuff like making fun of you for your appearance, personality, etc.
Serraionga
physical abuse
emotional abuse
slander
stealing personal belongings
tricking the teachers into thinking the bullied were the bullies (this somehow works)
throwing paper balls at someone else's when the teacher wasn't looking (and sometimes get caught in the middle of the crossfire)

when i was in high school there was a guy who loved spitting (literally) on weaker people and never got caught. not to mention he was also xenophobic/racist as fuck (a trait that he latched onto most of his friends–also bullies–) and made it a priority picking on people who came from other countries

also, one of my first friends there ended up being part of the bullies and i think it's probably thanks to him that i didn't get picked on as much
they still went hard on me because i liked videogames though

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

if you are being verbally abuse, just dont give a fuck
just stop caring lol   
if you have depression just be happy lol  
ColdTooth
hahahahahahahah nibba jus walk away from the screen
like close ur eyes nibba hahahahahahaha
TheLegendaryHD

ColdTooth wrote:

hahahahahahahah nibba jus walk away from the screen
like close ur eyes nibba hahahahahahaha

shut the fuck up furry
TeeArctic1
Physical bullying isn't all that common here. It's more on the psychological level.
In my hometown, if you had beef with a kid or wanted to hurt him/her, you would do it by spreading rumours to everyone from family, friends, random townies and so forth. You would slowly make people mistrust them, chipping away at their social circle bit by bit till they're all alone. Everyone who loved them has abandoned them, they can't get jobs in the region, grades plummet, they get depression, anxiety and often times more, until finally, they're forced to move away or commit suicide. It's brutal and horrifying, and does so much more long-lasting damage to a person which is really hard to repair and/or recover from.
Flooding

szkiller wrote:

Your lucky your not 2 classrooms away from montes.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Flooding wrote:

szkiller wrote:

who's montes
Tad Fibonacci
We fucked the TN bot.
abraker
the bot was pure till today
payney
they spam the TN bot until abraker is no longer allowed onto the forums
TheLegendaryHD
if no one is posting in thread necromancy anymore does the AI bot that managing the score
think he is useless as fuck and kill himself if that happen?
Westonini
nah he just gets a little lonely is all
Flooding

szkiller wrote:

Flooding wrote:

szkiller wrote:

who's montes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Ateneo_de_Manila_Junior_High_School_bullying_incident
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Flooding wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Flooding wrote:

szkiller wrote:

oh that cutie, he's like chou from mobile legend, except he's thicc

who's montes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Ateneo_de_Manila_Junior_High_School_bullying_incident
[offline player
Bullies in my secondary school are the worst

They are gay ._.
Ashton
Chou is not cute. He’s the devil that will kick your squishy mm ass into their turret.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Ashton wrote:

Chou is not cute. He’s the devil that will kick your squishy mm ass into their turret.

Atleast he always gets auto banned on rank lol
Brainage
I have been bullied before, so I guess I'll just share my experience here.

Primary school in Australia was fucking hell, at least for me. I don't want to say what happened here for personal reasons but what happened was unforgivable. This bully turned my own friends against me and he physically hurt me pretty bad once. If i saw any of the kids who were involved in that ever again, I would bash their faces into the ground without hesitation. The 3 (or 4 I can't and don't want to remember) kids who were involved are the only people I truly hate in this world. I was kind of short back then (This was in Year 2) but I'm nearly 6'2 now so they'd probably shit themselves if they saw me again. Lucky for both me and them they've all gone to different high schools.

Getting bullied in high school was pretty damn frustrating, but definitely not as bad as primary school since most people are mature enough to at least try and be nice by then. Got into a few fights and I think most people know by now to not piss me off.

Also I have mild autism. It was probably why I got bullied when I was in primary because I was in the process of getting help with my autism but fucking hell kids were ruthless.

This has all kind of just been in the back of my head until this year, and whenever I get angry at it I just go and exercise or something as a way of dealing with it.
- EdgarNitroX
well affortunaly i dont get bullied , but to a friend was ruthless and painfull for him :c
show more