forum

pp question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kristhekrzem
is 30pp good for a beginner that only played the game for who has been playing for like 4 days
Ayayano
Its honestly subjective, you may find that you are progressing faster than others at similar playcount or level of experience but if you felt like that play was satisfying and good for you, then by all means it is a good play. The pp system doesn’t necessarily objectively determine a players worth so at the beggining level I would focus on how good the play felt to you.

Idk what other players at your level are getting but tldr: it doesnt matter right now.
Topic Starter
kristhekrzem

TheArcMageYT wrote:

Its honestly subjective, you may find that you are progressing faster than others at similar playcount or level of experience but if you felt like that play was satisfying and good for you, then by all means it is a good play. The pp system doesn’t necessarily objectively determine a players worth so at the beggining level I would focus on how good the play felt to you.

Idk what other players at your level are getting but tldr: it doesnt matter right now.

kk
mihari
For now, I'd consider it best to not focus on PP. Go for personal achievements as those will keep your drive for the game going which makes you play more, and playing more -> improving (as long as you don't do stupid stuff like spamming the same map for 2 hours).