forum

Which anime girl would you claim as your waifu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Girls my age.
I'll leave loli to The Ribbon Red, and of course some for Andrea too. :3
Thanks a lot, bro!

If your girl(s) happened to have a little (loli) sister, let me know, ok?
miss_master_old

Kamixdesu wrote:

100% Lolicon <3

Lolicon ja nai, feminist desu~ ^_^
moe,
silmarilen
definetly girls my age
i hate loli's
*looks at sig*
California
i'd definetly prefer a vocaloid
maybe around my age
yellow hair, blue eyes?
idk :)
thelewa
Wow the characteristics for lolis and girls my age fucking suck

I guess I'm stuck with older girls then, at least she'll make me food.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Girls my age.
I'll leave loli to The Ribbon Red, and of course some for Andrea too. :3
Thanks a lot, bro!

Sure.
School friends are also okay?
Keksi
I think my forever-alone level isn't that high, that i would need a anime girl as my waifu.
-Athena-
Is it weird that I like all three categories Andrea?
;w;

DAMMIT -HYS U NO TOUCH MY LILY!!!
Vicho
You kidding me, right? OF COURSE LOLI! <333333

California

-Athena- wrote:

DAMMIT -HYS U NO TOUCH MY LILY!!!
sorry :( i didn't mention it before, but what I'd really perfer is something like this
thelewa
Wow all the people who picked loli are sick people

you are the scum of this planet
Zerostarry

thelewa wrote:

cute not pedo
Rantai
Screw categories, gimme Nadeko.

Give me lolis ;D
Vish024

Andrea wrote:

I'm for lolis, obviously <3
You are now a self-proclaimed moron for creating this thread. May I congratulate you on your stupidity.
Baron Nefarious
Elfuun_old
Funny thread is funny
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Sure.
School friends are also okay?
As long as they're (loli) friends, call me.
xsrsbsns
Older girls
The Ribbon Red
Seems like majority of people who posted in this thread chose loli...

Can't tell if they love kawaii...

...or pedophiles. :D

Yeah, that includes me.
J u n k o_old

xsrsbsns wrote:

Older girls
Suzu_old_1

thelewa wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Seems like majority of people who posted in this thread chose loli...

Can't tell if they love kawaii...

...or pedophiles. :D

Yeah, that includes me.
I don't get this people. (And many other people)
Their logic is:
Guy who "likes" lolis in anime = Pedophile or a molester in real life
This doesn't make sense for me.
Yes, I like lolis !!! And ??? Do you think I will go outside and r*pe a little girl or what !?
One facepalm istn*t enough for this nonsense.

(Maybe I should copy this post because I will need it for other forums and threads)
The Ribbon Red

Kamixdesu wrote:

SPOILER
I don't get this people. (And many other people)
Their logic is:
Guy who "likes" lolis in anime = Pedophile or a molester in real life
This doesn't make sense for me.
Yes, I like lolis !!! And ??? Do you think I will go outside and r*pe a little girl or what !?
One facepalm isn*t enough for this nonsense.

(Maybe I should copy this post because I will need it for other forums and threads)
LOL, I was just joking. That wasn't something serious. No need to get to it whatsoever.

I like lolis too, you know. In fact, I love them. This is a misconception of the term "Pedophile". I'll break it down for you. For all of you.

My Point of View
"Pedophile" derives from the word "Paedo" which means children and "Phile" which means love. It literally means "Love children" which is what we loli-lovers have in common. But "Pedophile" in common knowledge refers to sexual interest to children 15 years (irrelevant in this case) younger than their own age. But does that mean you're a sex offender? No?

Pedophile in common terms has been accepted as a psychological disorder due to the fact that the person took a sexual interest to children. But this has been a wide misconception that "Pedophile" has been accepted as a term for people whom sexually abuse children. This is the mistake in people's conception. Taking an interest to a child is like parental/sibling love. It just come as it is, outside of human understanding. The feeling of tender-loving-care towards children doesn't mean you're intending to sexually assault them.

Children are lovable in their own ways, no matter what you do. Their actions, speech and way of thinking creates a warm feeling inside most of people's hearts. That's what makes them lovable to us, no, to everyone. You can't deny if some people wants to hug them. But do they do that in real life? Does that makes them pedophiles in common term? No, are they sexual offenders?

I have to admit, I love children. I cannot deny it. I often feel like hugging them because they smile all-day long (which could fall as "Pedophile"). But did I intend to go beyond that? Did I intend to sexually abuse them? Did I even hug them in real life in the first place?

In short, "Pedophile" has somehow been accepted as children sex offenders. I really don't like that, but that's the way it is. A lot of people has been taking this into the fantasy (anime) world as well, but this is another misconception.

Fantasy world are created purely by our own imagination. Whether it is a 300 years old loli or a 15 years old who looks like an 18 years old. It is beyond reach of any rule unless it is "materialized" through common world objects which now we mostly know as "Cartoons" or "Anime" and such. But what lies still in our heads such as ideas and affections towards fictional character(s) stays in our heads and outside of people's judgement or categorization (unless you implemented it in real life). You cannot strictly judge a person as a real-life "Pedophile" (common term) just because they like fictional character(s) that looks like children. As long as they don't act likewise, there's no evidence to prove it thoroughly as minds can change in a mili-second through will of a person and heart of a person.

Thank you for helping me create another wall of text. This is no sarcasm; I really feel relieved of this matter. Now, I shall take my morning coffee.

And the true scum are the sexual offenders, of any kind.
Suzu_old_1

The Ribbon Red wrote:

LOL, I was just joking. That wasn't something serious. No need to get to it whatsoever.
I know that some people don't mean it serious.
BUT!!!
Lets pretend that 100 people tell you that you are scum,a lolicon bastard or something else and among this 100 people only 90 people wrote it as a joke and the other 10 people were serious.
What I want to say with this is "SORRY" if you were one of these who wrote it as a joke.
But it doesnt change the fact that the 10 people (who are dead serious) misunderstood the people who wrote the phrase "I like lolis because bla bla bla"
And after reading this insults in many many many forums I wanted say it out loud that *cough cough*
"WE LOLI LOVER AREN'T MOLESTERS,SCUM,TRASH *beep*,*beep* OR *beep* IN REAL LIFE"
"YES WE CAN like lolis"
thelewa

xsrsbsns wrote:

Older girls
excellent taste my good sir
silmarilen

thelewa wrote:

Wow the characteristics for lolis and girls my age fucking suck

I guess I'm stuck with older girls then, at least she'll make me food.
i hadnt even seen the characteristics part of the image lol
then i'd also go for older girls
The Ribbon Red

Kamixdesu wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

I know that some people don't mean it serious.
BUT!!!
Lets pretend that 100 people tell you that you are scum,a lolicon bastard or something else and among this 100 people only 90 people wrote it as a joke and the other 10 people were serious.
What I want to say with this is "SORRY" if you were one of these who wrote it as a joke.
But it doesnt change the fact that the 10 people (who are dead serious) misunderstood the people who wrote the phrase "I like lolis because bla bla bla"
And after reading this insults in many many many forums I wanted say it out loud that *cough cough*
"WE LOLI LOVER AREN'T MOLESTERS,SCUM,TRASH *beep*,*beep* OR *beep* IN REAL LIFE"
"YES WE CAN like lolis"
Like I said.

I'm a loli-lover and I know that everyone has the rights to love anything. Therefore...

I love loli.

Problem?
mathexpert
LOLIS FTW but imo only 2-d lolis are cute
dNextGen
MILF

ha.
The Ribbon Red

mathexpert9981 wrote:

LOLIS FTW but imo only 2-d lolis are cute
Both IMO.

But only 2D ones that are the sure-cute kawaii ones.
thelewa
everyone who likes loli is a child molester
Corin
I like lolis.
Or girls my age.

Either will do fine.

Alsoe fuck you lewa <3
thelewa
Corin is a child molester

he has just disguised himself as a British man
The Ribbon Red
Everyone who likes older girls are being molested.
dNextGen
everyone who likes loli is a sick fuckers
silmarilen

The Ribbon Red wrote:

i am ok with that
The Ribbon Red

silmarilen wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

i am ok with that
Who doesn't?
Liut
i like all the 3 categories :?
A cute girl it's just cute
DeScarlett
Girl of my age > Married > have a loli daughter > lived happily ever after

The Ribbon Red

DeScarlett wrote:

have a loli daughter
I'm gonna steal that part from you.
DeScarlett