forum

Good High 3 Star or Low 4 Star Maps to Play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CamelWhistle904
Hello, I just started playing OSU a couple of weeks ago and had found out the hard way how excruciatingly difficult 4 star maps are compared to 3 star maps. I was wondering if anyone had any lower level 4 or upper level 3 star maps that would be good for me to practice on. I was also wondering about when I should be expecting to clear 5 star maps. I'm wanting to pass 5 star maps within a month of playtime and was wondering if that was a reasonable goal.

Thanks, CamelWhistle904
nasdda
Topic Starter
CamelWhistle904
Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific. I was wanting to find good practice maps for both streaming and jumping. Thanks for the maps already! They should help me a lot.
MinhChiz
I think you should just stick with high 2 star to low 3 star maps if to train your acc first rather than jumps and streams
Feylos
Vlek
Airman Soundholic version with the HIGH saturated background
the 3,8 is arround 4 minutes and has a TON of sliders

you should definently do jump training, but without a base consitency you wont have much use to that jump skill, because you will sliderbreak way to often and that will cause rage/tilt

and we all know what happens when you get titled during an osu game.

Practice Practice Practice
Aslong as you have raw input on(REQUIREMENT) and keep training, if you do that you will get better

People really tend to underestimate the importance of base skill
relickc
hi im new to osu! and i really like jump maps can aanyone link any good jump mps for begginers
hi im dora
lel its been 2 years or maybe 3 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ UwU
KriebelNose

hi im dora wrote:

lel its been 2 years or maybe 3 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ UwU
lol yea, but it still is usefull
ZedelBGC
I just downloaded the musics