forum

[STD 20k-60k 2v2] (PLAYER REGS. CLOSED) Osu! Sunset Cup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HuffPup

Welcome to my first tournament (b •w•)b

• Sunset Cup will be a 2v2, ScoreV2, Team VS, Double Elimination tournament.
• BWS (Badge Weighting System) is enforced
• You may have 4 players maximum on a team, 2 minimum.
• Failed scores do count towards the overall team score, but team fails will count as a point loss
• The rank range is 20k-60k with a 1k buffer range. Players must be in this range before registrations end.
• Joining the Discord is mandatory.You must change your nickname to your osu name.
• All Staff, aside from map poolers, are able to participate in the tournament if they fit the requirements.
• Any suspicious players will not be able to enter. This includes gameplay related restrictions.
• Players and Staff must respect each other.
• Freemod maps require one player on each team to choose at least one mod from the following selection:
Hidden, Hard Rock, Flashlight, Easy (Easy will have a 2x score multiplier.)
• Tiebreaker will be Open Mod. Players may play mods from the Freemod selection, or nomod.
• Teams may pick the same mod twice in a row
• Each team will get one warmup map no longer than 5 minutes per map

MATCH PROCEDURE

In Depth Match Procedure

A referee will invite both players to the lobby, (see rule 5 for late players.)

Team Captains will roll for their team.
The HIGHEST roll will pick the first warmup, ban the second map, and pick the first map.
The LOWEST roll will pick the second warmup, ban the first map, and pick the second map.
Teams will get 1 ban.

Each team will be given 90 seconds to pick a map (1 minute 30 seconds.)

Maps will alternate after the first pick.

If a player disconnects in the first 30 seconds of the map, the match will be aborted. Disconnects after will be decided by the referee.

After the match, a referee will post the MP link in the #match-links channel on Discord.

SCHEDULE

All schedules are in UTC. If you are unfamiliar with UTC Here is a helpful time converter

Registrations: May 11th - June 11th
Pool Release: The monday before the round starts (i.e. June 10th for Qualifiers)
Qualifier Rounds: June 14th - June 17th

QUALIFIERS

Seeding will be determined by total score

The qualifier mappool will be played twice

Qualifiers will be played in head to head

Failed scores do count in qualifiers

Two players play the pool at a time, substitutions are allowed

Master Spreadsheet
Discord
Match Procedure
Team Signups
Badge Weighting System

STAFF

Hosts
_Lily_ | GameIt

Map Poolers
GameIt | Yip | _Lily_

Referees
_Lily_ | DeflatedDolphin | Illinon | Mr_Ege | Kaeldori | NeoPixel201 | Raoul | LeoFLT | Nopekjk | Dem | Jacensz[url/] | [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/users/9834516]MuChin | stmeao | Xindorn

Streamers
GameIt | Kaeldori | MuChin

No prize yet. If you would like to contribute, please message me on Discord at Lily#5039
<3
Topic Starter
HuffPup
Team Signups are now open!
sans undertale
discord link is just a link to the discord website
Topic Starter
HuffPup

sans undertale wrote:

im so so so so so sorry aaaa it works now im sorry im stupid aidhiaudb
sans undertale

_Lily_ wrote:

sans undertale wrote:

im so so so so so sorry aaaa it works now im sorry im stupid aidhiaudb

dw worry about it <3
Dem
E
Elzix
seems like a cute tournament! have fun! :3
Dranoelx
Just noticed when reading the rules, the rules that are linked to from the spreadsheet say if a disconnect within first minute the match is aborted, but in this OP it says first 30 seconds.
Jessechugaga

Dranoelx wrote:

Just noticed when reading the rules, the rules that are linked to from the spreadsheet say if a disconnect within first minute the match is aborted, but in this OP it says first 30 seconds.

As co host of this tourney, it is my fault because I suggested to _Lily_ (the official host of the tournament) to change the disconnect range from 60 seconds to 30 as in almost every tournament it's 30 seconds. We will go over the rules doc once again and fix whatever needs fixing.
Topic Starter
HuffPup

Dranoelx wrote:

yeah we have to go back and fix those rules, tbh it was a placeholder XD
Dranoelx

jessechugaga wrote:

As co host of this tourney, it is my fault because I suggested to _Lily_ (the official host of the tournament) to change the disconnect range from 60 seconds to 30 as in almost every tournament it's 30 seconds. We will go over the rules doc once again and fix whatever needs fixing.

_Lily_ wrote:

yeah we have to go back and fix those rules, tbh it was a placeholder XD

No worries just thought I'd best point it out 😎😎
NeoPixel201
Token British caster woo
Revolier
I only registered on one form (reg lobby)
can I transfer the game to the weekend (15-16jun)
Discord: Revolier#2393
My Discord server https://discord.gg/89aABYW