forum

Stuart Chatwood - Siren [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RuinedChicken
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunes, 06 de mayo de 2019 at 14:25:35

Artist: Stuart Chatwood
Title: Siren
Source: Darkest Dungeon
Tags: FL flashlight videogame
BPM: 110
Filesize: 8007kb
Play Time: 03:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Black as Pitch (FL) (4,1 stars, 755 notes)
Download: Stuart Chatwood - Siren
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"My lofty position wasn't always accompanied by the fear of office, and there was a time I could walk the streets or raise a glass in the tavern without concern for molestation. Faithful as the tide, one precocious village waif made it her hobby to shadow my every errand. It was charming then, troublesome later.

In financial desperation, I struck a bargain with the ancient things that surfaced in search of sacrifice when the moon was right. Their price was the delivery of an obscure idol and one other item of more troubling portent. The pact struck, my newfound accomplices slipped silently beneath the brackish water. A fearful stirring at the edge of the torchlight betrayed a familiar witness, and gifted me with malign inspiration.

Under the blood moon, I lured my wide-eyed prey to the pier’s edge. Before she could properly appreciate her position, I clamped on a manacle, chaining her to the leering idol. A small push was sufficient to send both into the icy waters. And when at length the tide receded, jewels of the most magnificent grandeur lay scattered upon the shore".

"Hideous matriarch, vile queen of the aphotic depths - she has no place in the sane world!"