forum

Tablet problems.. [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nizidafabie
So ahm.. Prepare for a stupid question..
and i couldn't find a better threadfolder for this so please move it when its at the wrong place, thank you!

So i just recently got a tablet and my questions are,
How do i play osu with it?
What buttons do i push??

Sorry im noob OTL
But please help and thank you so much in advance..
-huggle- ;)
Zelmarked
Perhaps gameplay and rankings. This is more for tech/bug help.

Where you pen is on the tablet is where it will be on the screen. So it requires learning positioning in terms of 'hand here means cursor here'. You will be inaccurate for a while. You need to check your tablet settings to see if what your "working area", is. The square area in use that is.

Same buttons if you're a keyboard user. If you're not a keyboard user for clicks, start now.

What brand tablet do you have?
Topic Starter
nizidafabie
Its Bamboo.
and yeah i understand that it needs training before i can play good.
i play Hard with mouse now so i need to practice on my tablet with easy and stuff to reach the same level as i did before.
It isn't as easy as i thought it was.
Zelmarked
Control panel> Bamboo preferences for your tablet settings. A majority swear by using full proportions and floating. I use full and suggest you should as well but I drag the pen myself rather than float. I cannot seem the maintain a readable altitude above the tablet. Try to float above before you follow my example and drag.
Topic Starter
nizidafabie

Zelmarked wrote:

Control panel> Bamboo preferences for your tablet settings. A majority swear by using full proportions and floating. I use full and suggest you should as well but I drag the pen myself rather than float. I cannot seem the maintain a readable altitude above the tablet. Try to float above before you follow my example and drag.
Ok thank you. i found it. im trying it.
LOL i need to play on easy again. if i want to get to Hard again i'll need to practise so much! >:3
peppy
Please also check this thread: t/87301.
Marking this as resolved.