forum

Edit Mode - Give a function to make wiggly sliders [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aqo
The thread title really says it all.

Making those takes forever. Can't you put like a secret button or hotkey similar to the Ctrl+Shift+R/S ones that pops up a box asking you for "wiggle amount (of redpoints)" and "wiggle spacing" and then just push OK and slider created? That would be wonderful imo.

The specific image I linked would be wiggle amount 51 and wiggle spacing [grid size 4]x1, for example, in its current state.

While we're at it, is it possible to select multiple control points in a slider? if not can you add this? to make curved wiggly sliders, etc.
Aurele
Not everyone use these sliders... but sure, it sounds good. Since we have a tool for creating Polygone circle, why not adding this?
those

Gabe wrote:

Not everyone use these sliders... but sure, it sounds good. Since we have a tool for creating Polygone circle, why not adding this?
Considering the polygon tool was a bad idea, that only says so much about this idea.
YodaSnipe
holy poot is this how wiggly sliders are really made? That seems so retarded. +1 support :D
Stefan
Support in all ways. ;_;
Derekku
These types of sliders are not rankable. If you want to make them for your own reasons, then do it manually.
MillhioreF

Derekku wrote:

These types of sliders are not rankable. If you want to make them for your own reasons, then do it manually.
really?
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/44526&m=0
Card N'FoRcE
Inb4 "Don't use older maps to justify new maps" and "Newrurs"

I was about to forget the "peppy says so".
Topic Starter
Aqo

Derekku wrote:

These types of sliders are not rankable.
Wait what, why? I see them in a top of maps, RECENT maps, and if it fits the song which is common in many songs why can't we have those?

bzzzt
MillhioreF
mm201 said they were fine 4 months ago, too...
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/1452265
Derekku
"Wiggle" sliders, like the ones shown here (where the "wiggles" are obvious), are fine. However, the slider in the OP looks like a straight line, and the nodes/anchors make the slider ball go crazy. These are *not* fine/rankable; end of discussion.