forum

STRAFE WORLD CUP SEASON 2 [REG CLOSED] [JOIN OUR DC FOR EARLY NOTICE OF EVENTS LIKE THIS!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JaxxG

JOIN THE DISCORD FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO ENJOY THE STRAFE COMMUNITY!

| TWITCH | YOUTUBE | TWITTER |

1. THIS IS AN OSU!STANDARD TOURNEY
  2. Disclaimer: JaxxG Does not live in Vietnam he lives in Australia sorry, he created his Osu! account when he was on holiday in Vietnam so don't judge!
  3. Poll will be released for the choice of ScoreV1 or ScoreV2
  4. Map difficulties and scheduling will be organised once we have reached enough players and countries.
  5. Racism or an extreme amount of nationalism during the tournament/competition will not be tolerated
  6. Do not take this tournament too seriously, this is meant to be a fun community event that is hosted and managed by the Strafe community, hopefully, we will have more!
  7. All ranks are allowed, a total of 8 countries will be picked to play against each other, each country containing 8 players (4 actively playing and 4 on substitution).
  8. Cheating is prohibited, accounts that have had a previous history of banning due to cheating will not be accepted, if accounts are found cheating in competition, there will be an instant ban with no question.
  9. Message Jax in Discord at jack.le#8613 for any more inquiries or rule information
  10. More information will be added as the community will help out and add more! The tournament is still being organised, as we just need players and countries registered before we can add mappools and more features!

• SO HOW DO I JOIN THE TOURNAMENT?

1. Join the Community Discord
  2. Fill in the SWC Application Form
  3. Fill and Submit the Form
  4. Jax will add you into the SWC Competitor Roke in discord with your accompanying country role
  5. Follow and Subscribe to out YouTube, Twitter, and Twitch :wink: For Updates and you know, popularity :P
  6. Share this Tournament with all your Osu! Friends!!!!!!! This will make the community grow and we can have more events like this!

• HOW DOES THE TOURNAMENT RUN?

1. There will be 8 countries facing it off, it will all be streamed on our Twitch the brackets will be:
    [STAGE 1] 8 COUNTRIES (4 GAMES)->[STAGE 2] 4 COUNTRIES (2 GAMES)->[STAGE 3] 2 COUNTRIES (1 GAMES)
  2. Winner of SWC Season 2 will have their team invited to the next SWC as the reigning champions, hopefully there will be badges by then!
  3. STAGE 1 - Bo7
  4. STAGE 2 - Bo9
  5. STAGE 3 - Bo11

• WAIT! WHAT HAPPENS IF IM TOO HIGH OF A RANK OR I DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY?

1. This dilemma will happen and I have already sorted it! It doesn't matter about your rank as your team captain (the highest ranked player in that country) will sort/organise you. If you are unable to play or there are too many players in your country, you will be moved to a country that is the closest to yours. eg. Australia is full so you will be moved to New Zealand.

1. TBA, we are currently looking for country representatives and players, once that criteria has been filled we will start scheduling and pooling!

1. STAFF NEEDED! PLEASE FILL IN THE STAFF APPLICATION FORM
  2. STAFF WILL BE SORTED INTO THEIR CATEGORIES IN DISCORD! IF YOU CAN COMMENTATE OR POOL PLEASE CONTACT JAX DIRECTLY ASWELL ON DISCORD AT jack.le#8613
spIyrg
AmateurMonkeyYT is completely incapable of choosing maps for the third division. For starters, he didn't consult the map-suggestions at all. It's absurd. Why else did the map-suggestions channel exist? Also, the players were vocal about they're opinions. I can't believe Meikaruza wasn't in the pool. And the fact that he even considered pishi for the pool. Unbelievable.

I am more than capable of choosing maps for pools. I make sure they’re balanced with various tech, stream, and meme maps like no other pooler. It disgusts me to hear that people consider my maps “unsuitable for tournament play”, as they’re clearly wrong.
Come back and say that my pools suck once you’ve made a pool of higher standard than mine. I doubt 99% of you will even get close.
Topic Starter
JaxxG

AmateurMonkeyYT wrote:

AmateurMonkeyYT is completely incapable of choosing maps for the third division. For starters, he didn't consult the map-suggestions at all. It's absurd. Why else did the map-suggestions channel exist? Also, the players were vocal about they're opinions. I can't believe Meikaruza wasn't in the pool. And the fact that he even considered pishi for the pool. Unbelievable.

I am more than capable of choosing maps for pools. I make sure they’re balanced with various tech, stream, and meme maps like no other pooler. It disgusts me to hear that people consider my maps “unsuitable for tournament play”, as they’re clearly wrong.
Come back and say that my pools suck once you’ve made a pool of higher standard than mine. I doubt 99% of you will even get close.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nawala
Pog
Jadekick
Hey another SWC time to show Canada that USA is the real champion!
Topic Starter
JaxxG

Jadekick wrote:

Hey another SWC time to show Canada that USA is the real champion!

Hope to see some real beef on stream, not too much verbal bashing tho ;)
Brenyku
Hey another SWC time to show Canada and USA that The Boys are the real champion!
Topic Starter
JaxxG

Brenyku wrote:

Hey another SWC time to show Canada and USA that The Boys are the real champion!

I don't think there will be "The Boys" anymore
xenonius
The Boys 2
Vexun Choronus
Um... I'm trying to signup for staff, but Maldives isn't a country according to the form soo...
._.
Topic Starter
JaxxG

nPHeaniX wrote:

Um... I'm trying to signup for staff, but Maldives isn't a country according to the form soo...
._.

Oh I'm so sorry haha, I took the countries off of a website that said "all countries in a list", I'll go ahead and make Maldives an option!!!

EDIT: DONE!!!
BTG4
Only the countries shown in the website can participate?
prizes?
Nawala

Brenyku wrote:

Chile: nope lol
Topic Starter
JaxxG

BTG4 wrote:

Only the countries shown in the website can participate?

No, I am so sorry about that, I will put Argentina in the form for that you can participate I took the countries off of a website that said "all countries in a list", I'll go ahead and make Argentina an option!!!

EDIT: I have added all countries to the list!

Irishy wrote:

prizes?

Not at the moment as we are still a small community, hopefully, badges or a pool of money later?
theLINguy
poggers