forum

Kemonomimi Girls v1.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Soul Rhythm

Hey everybody :D.

Welcome to my thread and thank you very much for your interest!
This is my very first Skin.
I still have to make it better here and there, but I think it's time to show it you guys and see your opinions and suggestions on it :3.
I know that I used a lot of nekomimi, but I tried to vary it as much as possible.
It's pretty hard to find a lot of different ones, so I hope it's okay.There are much more nekomimi out here than other x3.

But let's move onto the important things ^^.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Downloads:

Puush: http://puu.sh/Hcqi

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?bsa1lhsxajznbsr

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Screenshots:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Downloads for optional things:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I hope you'll like it so far and I can't wait for your feedback, aka criticism, suggestions, opinions etc. :).

~Soul
[ Kanra ]
Cute.Love the green colour~ Too tired to look for errors,it doesn't seem like there are big ones .. so yeah .v.b
Topic Starter
Soul Rhythm
Thanks a lot :).I'm glad it looks fine, from the first look that is.

I also added a screenshot of the pause and fail menu.Totally forgot that the first time.

Oh my, I totally forgot this topic, too >.<.
Shiro
holyshitomgaskinwithcatgirls

Cute skin. The only thing I have to say is that spinner and cursor shouldn't be the same colour, it makes it hard to see the cursor while spinning.
Kousagi_Fushigi
Girls with animal ears... Love it! ♥ very cute skin :3 nyan~
OsuMe65
-osu!Skin REVIEW-
*Perfect Score is 20*

Gold S and SS seem hard to read (in the Song Select screen)... the font's so good to be true... :) (+4)
Cursor so good... :) (+5)
All elements matched to the theme [although green is refreshing but a lil' bit annoying] (+5)
where is the section-fail? T_T (-1)
CTB cather is so good... (+5)

but try to customize the fruits and the droplets....
*This is a suggestion. it's free. take it or leave it. it's up to you*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCORE: 18/20
Zanyh
awww @w@ very pretty :3
Topic Starter
Soul Rhythm
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback <3.It makes me so happy :).

@Shiro:

Thanks a lot for the suggestion ^^.I'll be making an optional cursor.Any suggestion which colour?A lighter green or blue, maybe?

@OsuMe65

Thanks a lot for this detailed review :D.

Hmm, I see what I can do about the S and SS.Oh yeah, I totally forgot.The Section Fail is included, but I couldn't make a screen of it, because I wasn't able to find a replay with one ^^;.I'll try to add one as soon as possible :3.

And for the CTB, I planned to include it.It's still in the works so it might take a bit time, but I'll try my best :).

Thanks again for the extensive feedback, it really helped :3.
Lunavista
It's a really good skin! :3 Very cute. I think i'll download ~
quit-osu
Its so cuuute!Downloading!Why?Because is awesome ;w;
Yuyuko-Chan
wow skin is very cute >_<
Topic Starter
Soul Rhythm
Thank you so much guys x3.
I am so happy you all are liking it so far and download it, too :).

EDIT: Just added a screen for the Section Fail :3.I will probably update the skin this weekend.I will include the missing mods (Nightcore & Perfect) and probably update some things :).