because I don't have a tablet lmao
mewkies
mouse!!

reason: i’m too lazy to get a tablet lmao
Niccy
i've never played with mouse
xenal
Mouse
There isn't any real reason to prefer absolute positionning if you are really used to mouse flow
dung eater

xenal wrote:

Mouse
There isn't any real reason to prefer absolute positionning if you are really used to mouse flow

What is mouse flow? Preferring something superior does make sense.

Grip and ergonomy are somthing you might have a personal preference for either way.

Absolute position is relative positioning minus mousedrift, there's nothing worse about it for this game. Nothing stops a mouse having absolute positioning, but they are not made with that in mind.

Mice are more responsive. Higher position update rate. Relative positioning is good in fps games where you need to lift mouse often. In osu you never want to lift, if possible. You can learn to manage it, but it is a difficulty absolute positioning would remove.
Kuroni
Tablet

Reason: less strain and effort on your aiming hand, at least for me. Back when i still used mouse my right hand would hurt like crazy after 30 mins of playing or so.
samX500
I use mouse because I am too cheap to buy a tablet only to play osu!.
Ayayano
Personal preference but I feel that freedom of movement in all directions is greater on tablet
Kitsuka
I don't have a tablet, so the choice is easy. If I had one I would use it though.
ASHIQUL
plz only ask this question if you want to start world war 3
please