forum

[osu!STD] [20k-50k] Osu! Harmonium June 2019

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-REV-

Osu! Harmonium

Osu! Harmonium is a monthly single elimination tournament held on the 4th Saturday and Sunday of every month. These qualifiers are for players between the rank ranges of 20,000 - 50,000, with a buffer of 1k after registration. There won't be any punishment for being over this rank range at the time of the actual event, provided your account is still in good standing, you are still within the buffer range, and met the requirements at time of registration.

Start Date

Harmonium starts on the 4th Saturday of every month (June 29th) and will end on the following Sunday. Start time is 11 AM Eastern Time / 3:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Registration

To register, first you have to join the Discord, then link your profile in the #player-registration channel and @-REV-, @Discord Moderator, to be added to the Challonge bracket, aswell as updating your discord role to "Participant". Every qualifier player will need to re-register to participate once more and get added to the next Challonge bracket. Players will be seeded by three factors. Badges, Rank, and Accuracy. Only a maximum of 32 participants monthly will be allowed. Sign-ups are open all the way till the 3rd Saturday, a week before the tournament start.

Staff Registration

To register for a staff position please visit #staff-needed-read-me text channel for instructions and current availability. Application

Match Rules

1.) Participants are both required to roll (!roll) before playing. Whom ever rolls higher will have the choice to ban one map from the mappool then choose a map second, with the other participant banning one map after the first ban is conducted then choosing the first map.
2.) All matches will be played as Best of 5, Semi Finals played Best of 7, then Finals and Grand Finals Best of 9.
3.) Any individual that fails to be compliant with referees, moderators, or anybody in a management position during the duration of the tournament match will result in a removal from the tournament.
4.) All matches are to be played with ScoreV2 as the winning condition.
5.) Touch Device Is Not Allowed
6.) Once the round has been started you and your opponent must have a room set up and playing with in a 15 min window. If your opponent does not show up for their scheduled match. Send photo proof to score confirmation.
7.) Matches will not be refereed until Semi-Finals so we count on you all for your cooperation and truthful match reporting on match day.
8.) If your opponent disconnects with in the first 30 seconds of the song the song will be replayed otherwise if it has been longer than the point goes to the still connected player.
9.) If a song is failed during its play though the 1st one to fail that song will have lost that song regardless of points earned
10.) it is imperative that you add REFs so that we can stream our participants matches.
11.)YOU MUST USE YOUR OSU! NAME AS YOUR DISCORD NICKNAME IN OUR SERVER!
12.) If a Fail is to occur than you must recover before the end of the map or the score will be invalid and that song will go to the opposing player. In case of a double fail that song will be invalidated and new one will be played.

When creating your lobbies, always use the following name format:

osu!H: (Player 1 Name) vs. (Player 2 Name)

Then the host should do the following commands:

!mp set 0 3 2
!mp addref -REV-

Map Pool

The Map Pool comes out the 2nd Saturday of the month. This month MP will release (June 15th).

Map Pool Star Range will be 5.1* - 5.9*

The Map Pool runs in a [4 NM / 2 HD / 2 HR / 2 DT/ 2 FM / 1 Tie Breaker] Format

Free Mod choices are: HR, HD, HRHD

Prizes

The winner of the monthly tournament will get 2 months of supporter, courtesy of -REV-. Future prizes that are likely to be added include FoxBox.io tablet covers , lengthier osu!supporter tags, etc depending on our growth.

Links

Discord | Twitch | Mappool June 15th | Bracket
Misery
At least credit the artist for your background.

quote:

"You may, if credited back to me as a link to my Instagram or Twitter, share this image on Instagram, facebook or twitter.

You may not upload this image without permission to Steam, Spotify or any other site, or use in any printed form.

You may not edit the artwork."

source
Topic Starter
-REV-
@Misery quite frankly its so heavily modified i didnt even notice the resemblance. i received our core logo from a friend.
Topic Starter
-REV-
May 2019 Sign-Ups Close May 18th
Topic Starter
-REV-
June 2019 Sign ups are now open make your way to the Discord if you would like to register for June 2019
Fairy Bread
I know I'm fucking late to this but:

Misery wrote:

quote:
"You may, if credited back to me as a link to my Instagram or Twitter, share this image on Instagram, facebook or twitter.
You may not upload this image without permission to Steam, Spotify or any other site, or use in any printed form.
You may not edit the artwork."
source

alongside:

-REV- wrote:

@Misery quite frankly it's so heavily modified I didn't even notice the resemblance. I received our core logo from a friend.