forum

I pretty much suck

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shuue
I am rank 200k, I can't improve, I play everyday, I lost all sense of rhythm, I don't know what to do, any helping tips?
ColdTooth
play more
Tad Fibonacci
What is this G&R shit doing here?
abraker
have you tried tapping it on and off ?
TheLegendaryHD

Shuue wrote:

I am rank 200k, I can't improve, I play everyday, I lost all sense of rhythm, I don't know what to do, any helping tips?

if you cant improve, just improve lol
ColdTooth
play more
ColdTooth
more play
Aiseca

Shuue wrote:

You should meet the PP grandfather then, if you want to improve lolz.

-------------
Serious note tho, just enjoy the game and not bother muck bout ranks.
ColdTooth
quit w
ERA Puzzle
I got you. How much do you play every day? I need specifics. How many hours on average? Do you take frequent breaks? Do you watch your replays? Do you try to constructively criticize yourself? What's your typical practice sesh look like?
abraker
That's too mmany questions for its poor brain to handle
ERA Puzzle

abraker wrote:

That's too many m's for me to handle. I'm about to go all letting-go on your ass, how am I supposed to hold that many M's? Drop those fuckers straight to the floor.
ColdTooth

Puzzle wrote:

abraker wrote:

That's too many m's for me to handle. I'm about to go all letting-go on your ass, how am I supposed to hold that many M's? Drop those fuckers straight to the floor.
ladies and gentlemen, the bait has been grabbed
abraker
mmmmmmm gud bait
MinhChiz
acc
lmao i got baited
mewkies
play longer, easier maps to train your consistency. make sure you actually put effort into getting a full combo (or at least, as high as possible) and a decent accuracy on them.

what you seem to be doing right now is rushing through maps that are way above your skill level and getting impressed by an 80% accuracy. this will not help you much, especially in a rhythm game.
Tad Fibonacci
Oh God, we're being invaded by G&R fags.

How did they got pass our walls?
mewkies
uh oh
ColdTooth
REEEEEEE G&R FAGS

LEAVE THIS CURSED PLACE

HISSSSSSSSS
Justified
ColdTooth
oh my goodness no wonder why my postcount is going up, off-topic threads are migrating, thanks based mods

but to keep this thread -alive-, if you want to not suck, i recommend alot of practice, because the old saying "play more" is pretty much going to be stuck in the back of your mind, and you'll want to play what you can, but not past, like if you're good at 3* maps, don't go to 4* until you're very comfortable

ok time to retreat