forum

Just a rant from new tablet owner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Really-
So I got my Xp-pen g430s like 6 hours ago and downloaded the Hawku drivers for it. I just wanted to rant how I have never been more frustrated in my life. I just started osu! like week ago playing with mouse and I know it is normal to not get used to your tablet immediately, but still it is so frustrating to learn everything again. Not saying I was good at all but I was close to getting my first 3* full combo and now I can't even full combo 2* maps. Also wanted to know if my grip was considered "bad" or if it would limit me at later stages of the game for some weird reasons. I'm just going to post grip (from "3 ways to hold a pencil wiki guide" and yes I'm not joking") similar to mine and my tablet area if you want to comment them in any way and recommend to try something else. I don't know I'm just ranting my frustration away.

dung eater
Give it a few weeks and try to have a relaxed grip. The area seems pretty small.

You probably used mouse for other things before, so you are a lot more used to it.
Franchouchou
Agreed with the above. Especially if you are first time tablet user, it will definitely takes more than just a week to get used too normally. Shouldn't expect fast results.
Kuroni
Consider increasing your tablet area once you get the hang of it.