forum

Is 5k pp after half a year ok?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lyawi
no, why would you need to be in the speed of others anyway lol.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

Lyawi wrote:

no, why would you need to be in the speed of others anyway lol.

Cuz i have to be the second Cookiezi as i promised to my deceased friend.
Yolshka
Very impressive indeed, however it seems as though that according to your userpage you consider sliderbreak full combos to be not legitimate, and your end game achivement consists of getting a full combo on the UwU difficulty of uTa, which invalidates your otherwise amazing progress, even if looking at your avatar, you have a perfect cute to improvement rate ratio.
COnsider urself to b judged

Please Support osu! in order to be able to see the remaining contents of this user's post!
Topic Starter
Kuroni

Yolshka wrote:

Very impressive indeed, however it seems as though that according to your userpage you consider sliderbreak full combos to be not legitimate, and your end game achivement consists of getting a full combo on the UwU difficulty of uTa, which invalidates your otherwise amazing progress, even if looking at your avatar, you have a perfect cute to improvement rate ratio.
COnsider urself to b judged

k lol

Please Support osu! in order to be able to see the remaining contents of this user's post!
vinnicci
really great, im jealous man
--alice
Your progress is really similar to mine! I started in November 2018 and I'm around the same PP as you. Seems like you've slowed down a bit recently (last 90 days?). If anything, I'd suggest playing around with mods a bit to see if you can increase rank that way. For me, everything changed when I started playing DT HD and suddenly got a huge PP boost. Either way, I'm impressed you made that progress with nomod as all your top plays. Keep on grinding!
Topic Starter
Kuroni

Isaem wrote:

Your progress is really similar to mine! I started in November 2018 and I'm around the same PP as you. Seems like you've slowed down a bit recently (last 90 days?). If anything, I'd suggest playing around with mods a bit to see if you can increase rank that way. For me, everything changed when I started playing DT HD and suddenly got a huge PP boost. Either way, I'm impressed you made that progress with nomod as all your top plays. Keep on grinding!

Thank you and your progress is out of this world man! Also you achieved that in a way shorter playtime than mine which really makes me jealous of. For mods personally i would prefer HR to DT because DT kinda changes the song too much from what it is meant to be played that i even lost my interest in playing it. I would consider moving to HR when i at least get comfortable with 7* nomod maps.
Edgar_Figaro
I wish I could progress as fast as you did but sadly the skillsets needed to be excellent at Standard do not come naturally to me and I progress slower than average.
Justified
Just aim more
mulraf

Kuroni wrote:

Isaem wrote:

Thank you and your progress is out of this world man! Also you achieved that in a way shorter playtime than mine which really makes me jealous of. For mods personally i would prefer HR to DT because DT kinda changes the song too much from what it is meant to be played that i even lost my interest in playing it. I would consider moving to HR when i at least get comfortable with 7* nomod maps.

wtf dude. your flexing crushes all my dreams ;_; 7 years to reach 5k pp ;_;
Topic Starter
Kuroni

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I wish I could progress as fast as you did but sadly the skillsets needed to be excellent at Standard do not come naturally to me and I progress slower than average.

But instead you're good at all other game modes. Isn't that great?
My Angel Jeremy
I think I had similar progress, I took around 4 and a half months
MinhChiz
lmao gà tao lên 500pp từ hè năm trước tới hè năm nay
jk gg
Topic Starter
Kuroni

MinhChiz wrote:

lmao gà tao lên 500pp từ hè năm trước tới hè năm nay

Lmao git gud
KupcaH
It took me like 7-9 month, not sure.
Although, pp mapping wasn't that terrible before.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

KupcaH wrote:

It took me like 7-9 month, not sure.
Although, pp mapping wasn't that terrible before.

So did you have to do spaced streams just to get 300pp plays before?
Violet Link
Yes, that's more than okay. I've been playing the game for at least 6 years and I'm still around 4.4k pp.
The Gambler
4.1k after 6 years...

I think you are plenty fast my friend.
ASHIQUL
you will be a god in no time!
soft kitten
I imagine you play for 3-4 hours everyday jfc

Play in moderation though, you will probably burn out if you keep on playing like this
Topic Starter
Kuroni

- Skylar - wrote:

I imagine you play for 3-4 hours everyday jfc

Play in moderation though, you will probably burn out if you keep on playing like this

Actually it's not that bad cuz i really enjoy the game you know.
worst fl player
where do I find pp
Celine
i love peppy points
Carmlillball
Loads compared to me, wow.