forum

[CH]OSCT 2019: 1v1 Summer Edition [Registrations closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Icerite

The osu! Swiss Community Tourney returns for the 6th time! As per usual the OSCT aims to be a Tournament for players of any skill level. The only entry restriction is that all participants need to be from Switzerland as indicated by the flag on their profile.

Tournament Details:
  1. OSCT 2019 Summer Edition is a 1v1 osu! standard tournament.
  2. The tournament will be played with Scorev2 and Head to Head.
  3. Seeding will be done based on BWS (Badge Weighted Seeding).
  4. The top 16 players who sign up for this tournament will automatically advance to the Group Stage.
  5. The tournament starts with the Qualifier Stage to fill in the rest of the 16 remaining slots.
  6. If less than 32 players sign up, the tournament will start with the Group Stage instead.
  7. Schedules and Pools will be released every Monday before those matches are intended to be played.
  8. Match schedules will be written in Swiss local time. (UTC+2)
  9. Staff members are not allowed to play in this tournament, other than referees, streamers and commentators.
  10. There will be no badge around to win for this iteration. Reason: Badges for the previous 2v2 tournament in this year have been handed out and since badges are valuable internationally, I won't hand out another badge for a national tournament.

General Rules
  1. The match lobby will be created by a referee and will invite both teams 10 minutes before the match time.
  2. Players will have a 10 minute grace period to join the lobby. If one player has not joined the lobby 10 minutes after the scheduled time, the other player will get a default win. A no-show counts as three maps lost.
  3. In case of both players not showing up in Group Stage, the win will be handed out at random.
  4. Before every match is played, both players will be allowed to play one warm up. This warm up cannot exceed 4 minutes (drain time).
  5. The referee is not allowed to play in the match.
  6. The player who wins the roll will play their warm up first and will ban & pick first.
  7. For Free Mod picks, every player needs to pick at least one mod. Possible Mod picks are HR, HD, EZ and FL.
  8. EZ scores will be doubled.
  9. Picking NC in DT picks is not allowed.
  10. Failed scores do not count.
  11. Players have 90 seconds to select a map. If they fail to do so during this timespan, the player will lose his ban/pick.
  12. Once a map has been picked, players will again have 90 seconds to ready up.
  13. In case of technical issues, the match can be delayed up to 10 minutes. If the player hasn't solved his technical issues after 10 minutes, the other player will automatically win by default.
  14. If both players draw, the map will be replayed.
  15. Tiebreaker will be played under Free Mod conditions. You are not forced to pick a mod.
  16. If the player disconnects within the first 30 seconds, the match will be aborted and will be restarted right afterwards. This can only happen once in a match per player.
  17. Matches can be rescheduled 12 hours before the scheduled time if both teams agree and a referee is available. Proof must be provided to the organizer or stated obviously in Discord (#reschedules). Matches affected by your reschedule in Bracket Stage need to be rescheduled as well. Matches cannot be rescheduled further than Tuesday.

Qualifier Stage Specifics
  1. All players who are not in Top 16 after the registration are going to play through the Qualifier Stage.
  2. There will be no warm ups. Make sure to warm up in your free time.
  3. The Qualifier Mappool will be played twice to ensure the best score outcome from each player possible.
  4. Only the best scores of each map will be counted.
  5. Only 16 players with the most total scores will advance to the Group Stage.

Group Stage Specifics
4 players from each seed will be playing against each other in one group. At the end of the Group Stage, the top two players of each group advance.

Ranking in the groups in determined by:
  1. Number of matches won
  2. Number of maps won - Number of maps lost
  3. Number of maps won

1. If two players are still perfectly tied within their respective group after Group Stage, another match between those players will be played to resolve the tie.

Round Specifics
  1. Qualifier Stage: Mappool played twice
  2. Group Stage: Best of 5, Round Robin Style
  3. Round of 16: Best of 7
  4. Quarter Finals + Losers Bracket Round 1: Best of 9
  5. Semi Finals + Losers Bracket Round 2 and 3: Best of 11
  6. Finals + Losers Bracket Round 4 and 5: Best of 11
  7. Losers Bracket Finals + Grand Finals + Bracket Reset: Best of 13

Players will get one ban for Group Stage and Round of 16. Players will get two bans afterwards.

Demerit points
Demerit points will be distributed to those players who behave negatively during matches or are not coming to their scheduled match time.

1. For each scheduled match the players are missing, they will get one demerit point. Qualifier Stage is excluded.
  2. If players are behaving negative during the lobby room, they will get one or two demerit points, depending on the player's behavior. The decision is up to the referee's discretion.
  3. If the player has reached 3 demerit points, the player will be disqualified from this tournament! The concerned player will not be allowed to play in the next OSCT tournament.
  4. One demerit point from the current tournament will wear off in the next tournament.

If demerit points were given unfairly, you can contest the demerit points by contacting me on Discord. (Icerite#1111)

TBA

1st place
12 months of osu! supporter

2nd place
6 months of osu! supporter

3rd place
4 months of osu! supporter

All Match Times are listed in Swiss local time (UTC+2). Match times are subject to change due to potential reschedules.

The Schedule can be found in the General Information Sheet.

Registration: 29.04 - 11.05.2019 23:59 Swiss Local Time (21:59 UTC)
Qualifier Stage: 18.05 - 19.05.2019 (skipped)
Group Stage: 25.05 - 02.06.2019
Round of 16: 08.06 - 09.06.2019
Quarter Finals + Losers Bracket Round 1: 15.06 - 16.06.2019
Semi Finals + Losers Bracket Round 2 and 3: 22.06 - 23.06.2019
Finals + Losers Bracket Round 4 and 5: 29.06 - 30.06.2019
Loser's Finals & Grand Finals: 06.07 - 07.07.2019

Organizer: Icerite
Streamers: ALRND, Niven, Paddington
Commentators: PxndaSenpai, Shovan, VegieBunny
Referees: Icerite, Shovan, M1keL, P a t r i c k, Zeptaxis, Bakugo-
Mappool Selectors: TLQ_Yoshii, P a t r i c k, Seaweed, woahsia
Graphic Design: Shiyuri