posted
Total Posts
show more
sayopichu
K-ON !if u love music
BeansoClock

Green Platinum wrote:

BeansoClock wrote:

anything similar to either Sword Art (yeah people hate it but whatever) or DxD? I like my action scenes with either comedy or romance in them

One Piece

but one piece is like 4000 episodes and (I think) the art style is trash
Green Platinum
Don't talk about SAO and DxD if your are going to complain about shit artsyles lol. Plus more episodes is a good thing if you like the show.
Comfy Slippers

Green Platinum wrote:

BeansoClock wrote:

anything similar to either Sword Art (yeah people hate it but whatever) or DxD? I like my action scenes with either comedy or romance in them
One Piece
wtf
Husa
read manga there are more to pick from than anime idk
My Angel Nilou
i think one of the best of this season is Happy Sugar Life
im not a Manga Reader, but i'll read the manga of this one
it's my opinion, idk if someone think same
jack2199
lookin for some noice, bright animation, with good characters and a good plot
hard mode: no Fate
Haruzakii
Can you guys recommend me some "Isekai" anime! Anything is fine hahaha
zetsuchanyami
Wait for 2019 some good anime will be released
like The Promised Neverland (Yakusoku no Neverland)
try reading the manga its 10/10 lit
oh its shonen by the way
Green Platinum

zetsuchanyami wrote:

oh its shonen by the way
Sounds like edgy Akame ga Kill crap.
Husa

Haruzakii wrote:

death march and mondaiji
zetsuchanyami

Green Platinum wrote:

zetsuchanyami wrote:

oh its shonen by the way

Sounds like edgy Akame ga Kill crap.

"Sounds"? "sounds like edgy crap" u say? how about u try reading it(atleast the 1st chapter)and not hearing it
Green Platinum
It's your job to make the case for it here. Just saying it's 10/10 shounen does nothing for me considering how often I have heard people claim that.
Tenpii
If you like cute and scary things then I recommend school live (also for the full effect make sure you don't read spoilers anywhere).
Xionco
kimi no sei OwO
Descend
One punch man season 2 comes in a month, hype
Lumyh
domestic na kanojo

amazing so far no matter the hate

#TeamHina
Nyappari

Haruzakii wrote:

Rising of the Shield Hero it's pretty good + it's on going atm. Probs you are already watching it tho ._.
Nyappari

Descend wrote:

One punch man season 2 comes in a month, hype

the animation tho;;,
Nyappari

zetsuchanyami wrote:

oh its shonen by the way

I don't want to be that person but the manga it's better. Like, yeah the anime it's doing a pretty good job right now but ;;; ngh
yoonies
does anyone know something similair to bungo stray dogs? :(
Casper Chubbs
REEEEEEEEEEEEE GIIEMMMMMEEEEE AAANIMEA A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shinomiha
Thanks
Molly Sandera
I'm looking for anime similar to a cartoon show named "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" (I'm not joking)
NIKO-CCHAN
Wow thanks for making this.
Saen
Cory in the house
darkflower26
Can y'all recommend some good comedy anime? No longer that twelve episodes please, and do refrain from suggesting ecchi or any type of fanservice. (I'm fine with homo stuff if that's what you plan to give me.)
Asphiee
R
Dialect

Molly Sandera wrote:

I'm looking for anime similar to a cartoon show named "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" (I'm not joking)
sailor moon/cardcaptor sakura give off similar vibes, and plus, i know plenty of dudes (including me) who are into these types of animes. i was a bit of a brony myself in first grade
cbcc
do you guys liek grils
Rowsteford
I would recommend to watch Oregairu, Season 3 of the anime just ended.
It's a slice of life, any recommendations for similar anime? or a good Slice of life Anime with modern art and not too oldschool. (Eg: Kimi no Suizou wo Tabeta. Your lie in April and etc)

You can see oregairu here on MAL. The link is to the first season.
nahumGTM
a
DrSnoopy2
anyone have any good anime recommendations?
NoNameOtaku

ampzz wrote:

I have meant to do this a while ago since I was sick of seeing all the random threads popping up with regard to "suggest me an anime!?!" so I'll take the time to write up a decent opening post explaining the purpose of this thread and how to go about using it.

Just so that this doesn't turn into a complete spam-fest of people saying stuff along the lines of, "Watch [insert anime title] because I think it's good!"
We shall run through a few things to keep this nice and civilised without the likelihood of this turning into a chat room just between one to three people, as I've noticed has turned into a trend lately...

If you are after an anime suggestion pop in a few things like:
  1. The genre of anime you want to watch; in saying this it isn't a necessity but it makes it easier for people to offer suggestions.
  2. Give examples of similar anime you may have seen. If you have a MyAnimeList or Anime Database (anidb) account with a few titles of what you've seen already this comes to be a lot easier.
  3. A brief description of what kind of anime you wish to see.
    e.g. I want to see something not unique and unlike most anime that is released lately.
  4. Ask for a few suggestions at a time that way you will have a decent backlog of anime to trawl through whenever you finish off one particular title and then can move onto the next.
With this out of the way we move on to the part of offering suggestions to particular users which is simpler if you do something that includes:
  1. Try to break up certain aspects of your suggestion list by grouping similar anime together or, if they're after multiple genre requests, group them into their respective labels.
    Some people prefer being able to organise their plan-to-watch lists by watching one genre type at a time.
  2. Possibly give your own short take on the anime titles which doesn't have to be much, even a few words is better than nothing at all.
  3. Take into consideration of which anime they've listed as already seen or the comparative title they're after.
  4. Offer a few anime titles at a time, even if they are the OVA of the same named anime title as most people might skip OVA, OAD or movies since they didn't know about them.
Just use these as an idea of what you should consider to help another person figure out which anime they may want to see if you're suggesting to them.

That's about it, enjoy making requests and/or suggestions as there is quite a few anime lovers out there who would love to offer their opinions on what anime people might not have seen or known about which are priceless or just simply skipped out completely due to mainstream titles, myself included.

Since common sense doesn't seem to apply to people; going to add this as a permanent rule which must be adhered to otherwise your post will be removed, no questions asked.
  1. Do not link, discuss or 'recommend' any hentai title, ever.
I suggest you barakamon, its about a guy that wants to be an important celebrity of the guys that write ancient kanji´s, then to get some inspiration he goes to an island, where he meet some people, the anime its about comedy,but its very good...
yuki_momoiro722
For those who came from Harumachi Clover, I recommend OneRoom starting from the FIRST SEASON*.

spoiler
Third season was on-air since 2020
webkinzpet
if anyone is looking for mahō shōjo recommendations, i recommend:
disclaimer: the spoilers are to mark out content warnings (: ! if you want to go into it blind then don't click them.

some of these are a bit older
puella magi madoka magica
cw: violence, suicide, blood, depression
cardcaptor sakura
kill la kill
nudity, fanservice, blood
futari wa pretty cure
bishoujo senshi sailor moon
princess tutu
shugo chara!
sakyries

Molly Sandera wrote:

watch fairy tail
Minami - Kun

mathexpert wrote:

Does anybody have any suggestions for good slice of life/comedy/school anime? Things like MM!, Kannagi, K-On!, etc.
Toradora is slice of life/ romance.
deannn
Hello, I'm specxtical and i've been an anime weeb for some time and I want to start watching anime once again. I like animes that is aesthetic such as your name(kimi no na wa), weathering with you, daring of franxx and demon slayer. I've watched tones of nothing animes, but i just can't remember them top of my head. If you have suggestions for me, please reply or pm me.

(I also like slice of life animes)

Thanks, specxtical
Lowtagoras
Henloooo anime guys & gals!

Sooooo...
I'm going to meet up with some of my friends from my old school days and since it's been so long we decided to maybe watch an anime or so. Big question: which one?

Since we just wanna have a good time there is no real bar in terms of production quality. Best would be something which has either a fair amount of funny moments or is just so bad that it turns out to be involuntarily funny. Something one can bullshit about. It'd be cool if there'd be an actual plot the series follows and develops instead of an episodical format, but that's no major criterion.
Genre doens't really matter. Though a serious, psychological thriller and the likes wouldn't fit the bill.
Since we plan to bingewatch a shorter series would be much appreciated (<=13 episodes). Plus, we absolutely aren't up to date with the productions of the last few years so something since 2017 would be perfect (except Kaguya, 'cause we've already watched that one). But again, no major point in deciding.

Back then we watched things like Sakamoto, Dog Days, Index / Railgun, Oreimo, Acchi Kocchi, Koichoco and Fate/Stay Night with its glorious CGI cars (Deen adaptation) for such occasions.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Except ones with certain "adult" themes. We've already settled on that one. Haha... (dead inside)
show more