Anime Suggestion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
BirdyThePhoenix
So I'm looking for something tragic or sad. Pyschological, drama
Some things that I have watched that I would put in that category are Mawaru Penguindrum and Your Lie in April.
Agent_James

BirdyThePhoenix wrote:

Some things that I have watched that I would put in that category are Mawaru Penguindrum and Your Lie in April.
Have you tried Death Parade?
Hacccchan
im trying really hard to not say boku no pico but it's not working
ryyushi
The person asked for a movie, man. Not a series. ;p
oh wow oops (i know i'm three months late :P)
Cylwie
Just finished Hunter x Hunter (both 1999 and 2011). Anyone knows any similar anime like it? I'm having hard time finding a new anime D:
R-unknown

Cylwie wrote:

Just finished Hunter x Hunter (both 1999 and 2011). Anyone knows any similar anime like it? I'm having hard time finding a new anime D:
i have a mainstream answer : One Piece
or you can wacth World Trigger and Magi
all of it is action genre and contain friendships
memecena

mathexpert wrote:

Does anybody have any suggestions for good slice of life/comedy/school anime? Things like MM!, Kannagi, K-On!, etc.
himouto umaru chan
Kyoobies

BirdyThePhoenix wrote:

Have you tried Madoka Magica? That show is phenomenal, and quite tragic. ^^
Kyoobies

memecena wrote:

mathexpert wrote:

Does anybody have any suggestions for good slice of life/comedy/school anime? Things like MM!, Kannagi, K-On!, etc.
himouto umaru chan
Some other good slice of life shows are
Lucky Star if you want something straightforward and classic,
Hidamari Sketch if you want something immersive and realistic,
and Nichijou if you want something crazy-nonsensical.
Mogsy

you're both grounded
Kyoobies

Mogsworth wrote:

you're both grounded
Oh lol no wonder I couldn't find the original post a page or two back to reply to that.

Whoops, I'll go sit over there now... :o
Meah
I missed out lots of animes from the last two seasons because of my job, can someone recommend me some very good RomComs released from these past two seasons?
Navizel
I don't think "romcom" and "good" can be in a same sentence

there's Akagami no Shirayukihime for a good romance though.
EneT
Can someone suggest me any good anime that came out this spring season? I haven't been watching anything apart from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Cristobal

EneT wrote:

Can someone suggest me any good anime that came out this spring season? I haven't been watching anything apart from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Bersek 2016 is a excelent choice to watch this spring, enjoy these anime 'cause is very funny!
Raiken-

EneT wrote:

Spring is the season which just finished, right? I suggest you to watch Boku no Hero Academia.

It's pretty good, I was just only know the manga, but when I finished watching the anime, I was kind of excited and now, I currently am following up the manga, It's pretty fun and good.

There are some more good animes in that season though, any spesific genres you liked?
Quinten
Is there anything hyped airing now?
I haven't watched anine in a few months and I'm interesting in watching something!
Raiken-

Quinten wrote:

Is there anything hyped airing now?
I haven't watched anine in a few months and I'm interesting in watching something!
Shokugeki no Souma second season is currently on going in this summer. It's kinda hyping to be honest.
Planning to watch it?
Lince Cosmico
Can someone suggest me an anime like Danganronpa? (with that genres.. like mistery, etc)
Navizel
any Satoshi Kon anime
show more