any more?

Acchi Kocchi
Aoi Bungaku Series
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Bartender
Mogsy

Kurogamii wrote:

Need recommendation for Shounen/Seinen anime
Personally, I'd say be more specific than just a demographic. How about a genre? Shows that you liked that you're looking for something along the same lines as?
Kurogamii
No, completely random anime with shounen or seinen genre

SoG Tava wrote:

Kurogamii wrote:

any more?
Acchi Kocchi
Aoi Bungaku Series
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Bartender
added to download list, thanks
kagaminelenz

Kurogamii wrote:

Air Gear
Ben-To
K
lovehina99
Something like Love Hina?
Mogsy

lovehina99 wrote:

Something like Love Hina?
Every harem in the past 15 years.

Or if you want something actually on the competent, college-age slice of life comedy/drama that doesn't dwell on dumb harem stuff, Honey and Clover.
Kurogamii

kagaminelenz wrote:

Kurogamii wrote:

Air Gear
Ben-To
K
already watched Air Gear and K
unfortunately Ben-To isn't anime with Shounen nor Seinen genre
[-Tsubomi-]

HakuYuki123 wrote:

I want kawaii and no ecchi anime. Any suggestion? :?:
Aaa dearie you should try Magi ! It's full of feels and its kawaii as well <3 It has 2 seasons and 1 OVA , check it out ~~
FappyBabes

Kali-Senpai wrote:

HakuYuki123 wrote:

I want kawaii and no ecchi anime. Any suggestion? :?:
Aaa dearie you should try Magi ! It's full of feels and its kawaii as well <3 It has 2 seasons and 1 OVA , check it out ~~
High school DxD, To love ru, hentai :3
MoeMoeOrRiot
I am sure that somebody has recomended Clannad before, but watch it. It will change your life and you will cry <3
Nekolike
i want drama romance kawai anime like "sukitte iinayo", any suggestion? i think i've watched every anime of that style :(
Starfall9908

Discreet wrote:

I suggest No Game No Life, it just finished airing a couple days ago, and I bet you won't be disappointed.
No Game No Life and Mondaji-tachi Ga Isekai Kara Sou Desu Yo is really like each other .__. It's all about games X3 but thumbs up to the two animes!
fergas
Can yiu suggest anything close to Ergo Proxy and Texhnolyze, please? :D
Navizel
Lain.
darkight289

fergas wrote:

Can yiu suggest anything close to Ergo Proxy and Texhnolyze, please? :D
Serial Experiments Lain, Psycho Pass, Paranoid Agent
kagaminelenz

darkight289 wrote:

Serial Experiments Lain, Psycho Pass, Paranoid Agent
I dunno if Ben-to is excluded from shounen, coz it have a cool fighting scene, even better than naruto I think O.o

Anyway,
The production want to remake Psycho Pass right?
What is the different from before and this year's Psycho Pass?

And that's quite an old school Anime you got there :D
TrinitehFoarse
Can you suggest something like Sword Art Online? (or attack on titan)
Kurogamii

TrinitehFoarse wrote:

Can you suggest something like Sword Art Online? (or attack on titan)
.hack
log horizon
TrinitehFoarse
Thanks. can check out .hack later on.
Michiiii-
I search something like Mirai Nikki.
Please no Elfenlied
Kurogamii

Synxx3 wrote:

Please no Elfenlied
from what side?
it's gore? or future detector?
Bweh
Ping Pong is AOTY
abraker
<--- Steins;Gate

Need I say more?
Bweh
Pacing on it was kind of slow
Raiken-

Synxx3 wrote:

Please no Elfenlied
it's not that gore
the storyline is interesting, just watch it and you'll see
and feel the gore
Yonpachi_old
can I ask about fansub? for those who had watch maria holic alive, which fansub's good? commie, hs , or what? any recommendation?
Kurogamii
[ Nana ]
Looking for any decent comedy/romance/ecchi titles. Mix and match, anything goes. Something light to relax on a boring evening. ;)
MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nanashi666

If it helps, I liked things like Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Seto no Hanayome, Shuffle... just to give you an overall example.
Yonpachi_old

Kurogamii wrote:

coalgirls isn't bad http://coalgirls.wakku.to/3284/maria%E2%80%A0holic
yeah I already have coalgirls for the 1st season. too bad they didn't do the 2nd season
Rilene
Looking For...

Sentient Mecha (at least sentient 50% of all times) + Any genre (especially fantasy & romance (not between mechas :/ (0.000000000000000000001% only will have), but plz no extreme violence and pervert-related)
Anyone here who knows? And plz no "Doraemon", not that KAWAII sentient cat robot, lel.
daniyan87
Suggest me something similar to Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai? Please don't suggest neither Date a Live or No Game No Life, because both series i've watched.

Edit: MAL List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/daniyan
S u o m i
The best Anime
1. SAO = Sword Art Online
2. Hunter x Hunter
3. Naruto
4. One piece
5. Elfen Lied

my top 5 atm.. but im looking after new ones soon xD
F1nch

Giganscudo wrote:

hipster3000 wrote:

I love NHK, and I was actually going to ask for something similar to it. Does anyone have any recommendations? Anything with the same brand of dark humour, psychological elements and emotional depth. Doesn't have to be a slice-of-life or comedy necessarily, I guess.
Stein's gate? (I shouldn't really recommend a show I've only watched 4-5 episodes of.) The atmosphere is kind of dark, has humour, involves psychological elements. Maaayybbeee... some emotional depth ^^^.

I'm not a guy who prefers dark plots or atmospheres.
I actually just finished Steins;Gate, and it was in a word, AMAZING. Im not entirely sure what kind of road the plot in NHK takes, but Steins;Gate is fantastic either way. HOWEVER, the first episodes of Steins Gate are a bit misleading as to how dark the plot actually is. around halfway through it gets super depressing, still a fantastic anime I would recommend to anyone though.
F1nch

Sirade wrote:

Looking For...

Sentient Mecha (at least sentient 50% of all times) + Any genre (especially fantasy & romance (not between mechas :/ (0.000000000000000000001% only will have), but plz no extreme violence and pervert-related)
Anyone here who knows? And plz no "Doraemon", not that KAWAII sentient cat robot, lel.
Code Geass. Nuff said, Im watching Evangelion 7 at the moment, but I think it might step over your 50/50 boundary, not sure. Code Geass would be amazing if you havnt seen it yet, however it is a bit more mainstream so if you have i wouldnt be surprised
Mogsy

Sirade wrote:

Looking For...

First thing that popped into my head was Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, as Chamber is a kinda-sentient mech, and the setting is very much a Waterworld-esque future.
Rilene
Ok, thx guys. :)
Gotta try watch it later. ('-')
JackBezarius18
The truth is that I'm bored, I do not seen any recent series ... The last I saw was Mahou Sensou, and already has a month that I saw ... Recommendations?
show more