forum

Anime Suggestion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Apex_old

Apex wrote:

I want an anime that has thoughts like this:

"Kill a men you are a murderer; kill ten men you are a serial killer; kill ten thousand men you are a hero of the war; kill a hundred thousand men you are a national hero."
Spec_old_1

Cleila wrote:

Haiiiii! >.<
I need an anime suggestion since I can't really decide which anime to watch.
Something emotional though would be preferred, but action is gladly welcomed! c:

Thank you so much in advance~. :3
dusk maiden of amnesia, clannad, angel beats
Akani
Oahyo
I need funny anime`s like noukome , sakurasou or something like this
PatZar
Go watch Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai ( Season 1 )
- Chuunbyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai Ren! (Season 2)
Masamune962

Cleila wrote:

Haiiiii! >.<
Something emotional though would be preferred, but action is gladly welcomed! c:

Thank you so much in advance~. :3
You should watch Steins;Gate if you haven't, it's emotional and full of mind fuck :D

[ Akantor ] wrote:

Oahyo
I need funny anime`s like noukome , sakurasou or something like this
I'd suggest Gintama or Nichijou to you, I found both very funny, Gintama is around 200+ episodes long, and Nichijou is 26 eps.
zeno61
Hiiiiiii!!! :D [Bored] Can anyone tell me any high action anime, pleeeeeease.

Thank you in advance :D
Navizel
^
Psycho-Pass, Valkyria Chronicles, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Jormungand.
Senpoii

zeno61 wrote:

Hiiiiiii!!! :D [Bored] Can anyone tell me any high action anime, pleeeeeease.

Thank you in advance :D
If you're okay with loli-tsun and long-progressing stories- Shakugan no Shan (older anime)

Lots of newer animes are coming out with lots of action.

A recently finished anime that's action-packed = Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Ars Nova

[ Akantor ] wrote:

Oahyo
I need funny anime`s like noukome
Random anime...
Hmm...
Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time

Slith wrote:

hey guys! need some new anime with the characters developing their feelings for each other. like Hoshizora e kakaru hashi or the Nogazaka Haruka series
thanks!@
Kokoro Connect
Golden Time

Cleila wrote:

Haiiiii! >.<
Something emotional
5 Centimeters Per Second
Kokoro Connect
Waiting In The Summer
KinkiN
Hi. need suggestions for a romance-comedy anime. well something like To Aru series / Amagami would works well

If possible, moeshit is included pls. Thanks

List as many as you can , as i have almost watched the good ones.

my 777 posts <3 and happy CNY guys.
Senpoii

Yuzuru wrote:

Hi. need suggestions for a romance-comedy anime. well something like To Aru series / Amagami would works well

If possible, moeshit is included pls. Thanks

List as many as you can , as i have almost watched the good ones.

Engaged to the Unidentified
Nisekoi
Kokoro Connect
Sakura Trick
Chuu2koi
Golden Time

THere's more, just can't think them off the top of my head... x.x
Raiken-
I want a robot-thingy anime except all series of gundam, valvrave, and robotic notes.
And magic-thingy too I guess.
Senpoii

Otamegartist wrote:

I want a robot-thingy anime except all series of gundam, valvrave, and robotic notes.
Waiting inhe summer
A comedy romnce with a cute anime girl and some robots near the end
Zaphiel
For the new anime currently airing, does anyone suggest Nobunagun, Nobunaga the fool, Wizard Barristers, or Noragami?

Thanks for everyone who provides feedback.

Senpoii

Zaphiel wrote:

For the new anime currently airing, does anyone suggest Nobunagun, Nobunaga the fool, Wizard Barristers, or Noragami?

Thanks for everyone who provides feedback.

Wizard barristers is very good
Kanade4Life
need anime suggestion with loli~
Ikikaera
The most Animes I have on my watch-list aren't fully released yet, so I can't watch the next episodes yet.

I prefer Romance, Ecchi and Comedy.
Something similar to no railgun, tomodachi ga, toradora, ookami, warawanai neko, yumekui, chuunibyou, outbreak company, zero no tsukaima etc.

Give me as many Animes as possible, because there's a large chance that I know some Animes already.
Oh, and I'm picky when it comes to the animation style. I usually don't watch Animes that have a rather old animation style.
Senpoii

Kanade4Life wrote:

Zero no tsukaima
Shakugan no shana

Chris9427 wrote:

The most Animes I have on my watch-list aren't fully released yet, so I can't watch the next episodes yet.

I prefer Romance, Ecchi and Comedy.
Something similar to no railgun, tomodachi ga, toradora, ookami, warawanai neko, yumekui, chuunibyou, outbreak company, zero no tsukaima etc.

Give me as many Animes as possible, because there's a large chance that I know some Animes already.
Oh, and I'm picky when it comes to the animation style. I usually don't watch Animes that have a rather old animation style.
Every Ef: series
5 centimeters per second
Highschool dxd
Sakura trick
Kyoukai no kanata
Nisekoi
Umi

Kanade4Life wrote:

Non non biyori :3
D u k e n
Hi o/

Can anyone advise me an anime that you can see? Preferebly shoujo(schoolastic),but doesen't matter :P

Thank to all <3
Liiraye
I assume you've seen the popular shows but please let me know some shoujos you've seen :)

Bokura ga ita (manga is finished if you want closure)
Suki-tte ii na yo or something
my little monster (not the best ending... else I liked it)

Off the top of my head, I'm omw to work can't check my list
Autism-kun

Otamegartist wrote:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Warning : Contains drills.
Ikikaera
-
zeno61
\(^^)/
I know romance themed animes are in season this month but can anyone suggest me any horror animes XD

Advance Halloween XD
Vish024
Been trying to get back into watching anime recently but all I've done is watch classics from the past, can anyone recommend something for a slice-of-life lover? Something School Rumble-ish.
Vyther
I'd like to see an anime similar to Spice and wolf. Something with a developing romance but still kind of in a mature way.
I haven't seen many anime so pretty much any suggestion is welcome.
Tari
Hiniku maybe you can try watching Kimi No Iru Machi

I've only seen the first episode but it has a nice romantic feeling to it and it's not mainstream either, it's one of the not so popular animes you should watch
Ikikaera
-
[ Nao ]_old
tell me a game-ish anime except sao, accel world, and btoom.
Luna
.hack//Sign
Rio-

[ NAO ] wrote:

This Season Log Horizon, Ragnarok the Animation and...

Luna wrote:

.hack//Sign
[ Nao ]_old

satriobp wrote:

[ NAO ] wrote:

This Season Log Horizon, Ragnarok the Animation and...

Luna wrote:

.hack//Sign
ragnarok the animation this season? waaaah, gotta download it NAO.
thank you for the info nee (`・ω・´)
Rio-

[ NAO ] wrote:

ragnarok the animation this season? waaaah, gotta download it NAO.
thank you for the info nee (`・ω・´)
err... Ragnarok actually A 2004 Anime... I mean Log Horizon is the one which aired this season ;)
[ Nao ]_old
It's an old anime-- okay i'll watch gundam build fighter first, it seems interesting. Just found it on google somehow.
Navizel

[ NAO ] wrote:

Druaga no Tou
Sapphiire_old_1
Log Horizon
Kanade4Life
I need suggestion for non fantasy, or action anime. Just a normal school life, romance, comedy and underrated or rarely mentioned at anime forums or social media
Justykanna

Kanade4Life wrote:

I need suggestion for non fantasy, or action anime. Just a normal school life, romance, comedy and underrated or rarely mentioned at anime forums or social media
Ayashi no Ceres has some action in it. It's mainly romance / supernatural, but you could give that one a try if you don't mind an older anime.
Navizel

Kanade4Life wrote:

Valkyria Chronicles is a good action anime. It has some romance too. Other good romance/romcom are Rec, ef series, True Tears, and Midori no Hibi.

Just found this somewhere. In case you guys are interested.
Gilochan

Kanade4Life wrote:

Try Acchi Kocchi. idk it's underrated or not but it's still a good anime~
Umi

Kanade4Life wrote:

Baka to test to shoukanjuu (2 season)
Bokura ga ita
Kaichou wa maid sama

maybe not underrated but well ~
show more