1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture

show more
posted
I'm looking for a specific anime. I don't know what its called but it has this fetus looking thing that wheres a orange-ish bear hoodie. Anyone know what it is?
posted

Pituophis wrote:

I'm looking for a specific anime. I don't know what its called but it has this fetus looking thing that wheres a orange-ish bear hoodie. Anyone know what it is?
Do you know it is from an anime? Couldn't be from a game or manga?
Do you have a picture?
Can you estimate the age of the series?
posted

Pituophis wrote:

I'm looking for a specific anime. I don't know what its called but it has this fetus looking thing that wheres a orange-ish bear hoodie. Anyone know what it is?
It might be Vino from Zatch Bell?
Never seen him in color
Literally no one mentions this anime anymore
I enjoyed watching/reading it
posted
I found it, its Himouto Umara-chan
posted
If you haven't watched AKB0048 I suggest you do now, it makes Love Live look like child's play. And it came before Love Live
posted

kirueggy wrote:

If you haven't watched AKB0048 I suggest you do now, it makes Love Live look like child's play. And it came before Love Live
But Aikatsu! is still the best idol anime.
posted
Plastic Memories is a great anime
posted

mrnenderson wrote:

Plastic Memories is a great anime
Too bad the characters behave like teenagers and Isla is a boring heroine.
posted
certainly
posted
So can anyone suggest anime like White Album 2? Its ending is just so perfect that i wanna see more stuff like that!
posted

Rot n Roll wrote:

So can anyone suggest anime like White Album 2? Its ending is just so perfect that i wanna see more stuff like that!
The overall gravitas of White Album 1 makes it better than 2 imo
posted
True Tears ?
posted
Stuck in a slump at the moment and have no idea what to watch anymore.
Anyone have an suggestions for something along the lines of:

Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou
Barakamon
Bakuman
Nagi No Asukara

Good slice of life anime - (Romance pref, but not necessary)

Either that or something like:

Shokugeki no Soma
Mondaiji-Tachi
No Game, No life
Dungeon ni deai wo motomeru
Baby Steps
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Where the main character is either OP or starts off useless/average then becomes OP.

If I was being really picky - Would be preferable if it weren't too old or y'know, looks like the graphics were designed by an 7 year old using paint shop pro.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/iAshy - Link to myanimelist if it helps.

Cheers!
posted

iAshy wrote:

Stuck in a slump at the moment and have no idea what to watch anymore.
Anyone have an suggestions for something along the lines of:

Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou
Barakamon
Bakuman
Nagi No Asukara

Good slice of life anime - (Romance pref, but not necessary)

Either that or something like:

Shokugeki no Soma
Mondaiji-Tachi
No Game, No life
Dungeon ni deai wo motomeru
Baby Steps
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Where the main character is either OP or starts off useless/average then becomes OP.

If I was being really picky - Would be preferable if it weren't too old or y'know, looks like the graphics were designed by an 7 year old using paint shop pro.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/iAshy - Link to myanimelist if it helps.

Cheers!
Have you tried Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ?

Oh and, how did you make your animelist UI so damn good?
posted
Woahhh, that animelist looks awesomeee
posted

bolt997 wrote:

Oh and, how did you make your animelist UI so damn good?
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516707 This should help you.

Don't ever pick a design that displays the images by default, otherwise it takes forever to scoll down with any decent length list.
posted

Green Platinum wrote:

bolt997 wrote:

Oh and, how did you make your animelist UI so damn good?
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516707 This should help you.

Don't ever pick a design that displays the images by default, otherwise it takes forever to scoll down with any decent length list.
much thanks
posted
I haven't come across anything amazing in a while.
I've made my tastes pretty apparent across the forums and I am open to pretty much anything.

Who am I kidding no-one recommends anything here
posted
Whoever recommended to me Denpa Teki na Kanojo


I sincerely thank you... Too bad it only had 4 episodes worth of content :cry:


Also I'd like something similar to that anime, other than Gosick and Kamisama no Memochou
posted

The Gambler wrote:

Whoever recommended to me Denpa Teki na Kanojo


I sincerely thank you... Too bad it only had 4 episodes worth of content :cry:


Also I'd like something similar to that anime, other than Gosick and Kamisama no Memochou
No problem, I wish more people left feedback

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1520/Black_Jack
A mystery sort of series except with a doctor. These OVAs feature the best episodes, Young Black Jack starts next season too. Some episodes lead into supernatural solutions which is a huge letdown but that is in the minority.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10798/UN-GO
Pretty hit and miss but another 'super detective' style series

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8915/Dantalian_no_Shoka
Similar atmosphere to GOSICK, interesting scenario but I found it pretty disappointing
show more
Please sign in to reply.