forum

[Archived] Connection problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[aAa] Skil3d
Hi guys, I got a problem. When I connect to bancho in game Osu! ask for verification of my account mean I cant play online he ask for beeing connected to bancho and even I connect he keep asking verification I cant do anything. Help :/

osu! version: Stable 20181231.2
mihari
It should open on a website that will ask you for verification, right?
You should have received an e-mail on the e-mail address you used to sign up for the game.
In that e-mail there should be a code that you need to enter in the verification window.
From there, you should be good to go.
Topic Starter
[aAa] Skil3d
Hi yes I did it ! Dont change anything :/
I tryed multiple times he Keep asking verification. I also try to change my password etc..
Every time I connect on Osu! website he ask me for verification code so I do it every time I connect I dont Know why he keep asking code every connection
mihari

Pawsu wrote:

This triggers when your account has been logged in from a different location (IP). If you regularly switch between a VPN or use a proxy, this may be why. If you're 100% positive it isn't you, make sure you secure your passwords on osu! & email.

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Might be worth to double check you are not using a Dynamic IP address, as this will cause this behaviour.

might be a solution

(quoted from this thread)
Lyawi

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh

^
Topic Starter
[aAa] Skil3d
I just contact accounts@ppy.sh cause it still happen