[Mania] Yana 4k NM[Open]

posted
Total Posts
107
show more
Alexstraszaal
open后的第一!

M4M req (NM is fine if you don't want M4M)

Artist: TQ*
Title: Oracle
Length: 2:19
Diff: what you want
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/990731#mania/2072225

我先摸或你先摸都可以哟,新人mapper请多多指教:3
Topic Starter
Yana Feiya
closed
Topic Starter
Yana Feiya
open:3
- Aries -
Hello! Looking for Mod!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/668691#mania/1414597

It's 4k, hitsounded and have SV in last diff. Hopefully you accept my request!!
Shinitagari
Hi!

NM

Survive Said the Prophet - MUKANJYO (TV Size)
Difficulties to mod: 422's Easy, Normal, Hard (Insane if it will be) if it possible
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1009642#mania/2113597
BaniiYanii
im second generation james charles

nm pls

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/988699#mania/2068125

mod black another/hyper. both have gay 1/6 and 1/8 rolls lol
NightNarumi
Hey hey!
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/929044#mania/1940411

NM
Camellia feat. Nanahira - Tsukitourou (4:50)
It's a consistency map with a little bit of LN/SV.

Thank you in advance!
Zomer
Hey!Nm please
Looking for Hitsound mod

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/967587#mania/2025056

Thank you
Topic Starter
Yana Feiya
closed:3
Topic Starter
Yana Feiya
Open:3
wafflesofdoom13
hello there!

NM please

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1016768/discussion

Camellia - POWA OF DA JUNGLE (5:23) sorry its long

some comfortability suggestions would be nice :)
Virtue-
hey hey 'w')/ NM req here owo

Roselia - Ringing Bloom (4k, 5:31, 5:39*, Heavy LN, SV, Jack)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/1015663

thank you >w<
Wonki
hello nm req

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/1017584
Penoreri - Lancelot ~Flame of the Rebellion~

ty
_Asha
hii~
NM req here!

Kanemoto Hisako & Iwami Manaka & Ookubo Rumi - GAMERS! (TV Size)
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/978702#mania/2048183

tv size again smh :^)
thx!
akuma123
Hi, NM request here

Aoi - Caelum-DESTRUCTIO-
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/817130#mania/1713439

Thank you :)
-Mikan
EmeraldSights
Hello,
NM please.
,

Song: Savant - Sledgehammer

Difficulty: Sledge 3.3*

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1016184#mania/2126811

Thank you,

SV still wip
Makenzo
Hi, NM Please

Song: Oomoiro Seiko - JUSTadICE
Diff: Extreme
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1010916#mania/2116055

ty
Topic Starter
Yana Feiya
closed:3
Topic Starter
Yana Feiya

Makenzo wrote:

Hi, NM Please

Song: Oomoiro Seiko - JUSTadICE
Diff: Extreme
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1010916#mania/2116055

ty

EmeraldSights wrote:

Hello,
NM please.
,

Song: Savant - Sledgehammer

Difficulty: Sledge 3.3*

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1016184#mania/2126811

Thank you,

SV still wip

-Mikan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1002819#mania/2119863
nm mania diffs

akuma123 wrote:

Hi, NM request here

Aoi - Caelum-DESTRUCTIO-
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/817130#mania/1713439

Thank you :)

_Asha wrote:

hii~
NM req here!

Kanemoto Hisako & Iwami Manaka & Ookubo Rumi - GAMERS! (TV Size)
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/978702#mania/2048183

tv size again smh :^)
thx!

Wonki wrote:

hello nm req

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/1017584
Penoreri - Lancelot ~Flame of the Rebellion~

ty

Virtue- wrote:

hey hey 'w')/ NM req here owo

Roselia - Ringing Bloom (4k, 5:31, 5:39*, Heavy LN, SV, Jack)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/1015663

thank you >w<
:3
I need to wait for my new headphones to better mod your map, thank you: 3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply