forum

Bubbling and Ranking Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mercurial
Sorry, but I really have to create this thread since I'm completelly disturbed about it.

Recently, this map was ranked, un-ranked due a misunderstood, and re-ranked again.

And now, this map has been ranked, but after all I keep wondering about bubbled and ranking system, why?

Well, I don't know when a MAT/BAT is able to bubble/rank a map since the map is being popped/un-ranked.

This and this example aren't the same case of bubble popping?

Please, someone told me how this works...
Sakura
Nope they aren't the same case, because the original bubble was made by a different MAT other than Rika, in the case of the map that got unranked, the same MAT that bubbled it originally bubbled it again after it was popped due to issues the map had and werent fixed.
Marcin
If i'm not wrong it works like this : #1MAT. Checks, and gives bubble, #1BAT pops it, and #2MAT bubble it again, so #1BAT can rank it !?
ziin
time should be able to play a factor here...
Andrea

Sakura wrote:

Nope they aren't the same case, because the original bubble was made by a different MAT other than Rika, in the case of the map that got unranked, the same MAT that bubbled it originally bubbled it again after it was popped due to issues the map had and werent fixed.
As Sakura already said, I've popped happy30's bubble, not Rika's bubble, so she was able to repair the bubble.

I just wanted someone else to take a look at the map once again before ranking it, that's all.
D33d

ziin wrote:

time should be able to play a factor here...
I agree with this. Maybe a few days before rebubbling? Or even just one? If somebody found something unrankable, then it'd make sense to give time for other MATs/BATs to draw a consensus.