forum

[Archived] Make Combo Count Smaller

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ALEEF02
When I play OSU! and I see my combo count (which is very large and constantly oscillating size), I tend to choke and lose my combo.
Is there any way to change the size of the combo count? I'd prefer not to have to change my entire font size, as I saw on another forum post.
Maybe it can be added as a feature?
Lyawi
Hello, can you show us a screenshot? Shift+F12 opens the screenshot automatically in browser.

You could only reduce the distance between the numbers, but if it's about the size in general, you'll need to decrease the image's size.

It would be nice to get a download link to your skin. I want to check if you have extra combo elements or if score elements are used. In this case we could maybe solve it even simpler.
Royce551
You can reduce the size of the images used for combo, but this will also reduce the size of your ingame score numbers.
Lyawi

Royce551 wrote:

You can reduce the size of the images used for combo, but this will also reduce the size of your ingame score numbers.

They didn't mention that score numbers are big too, I assume combo elements exist

Lyawi wrote:

It would be nice to get a download link to your skin. I want to check if you have extra combo elements or if score elements are used. In this case we could maybe solve it even simpler.
Full Tablet

Royce551 wrote:

You can set the combo sprites different from score sprites by setting the "ComboPrefix" option in the skin.ini file.

https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Skinning/skin.ini#[fonts]