forum

hd learning maps/advice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reshia
i know there is a forum post about this topic but it is quite old so i thought of making my own. so i am pretty much unable to play hd and i want to be able to play hd for some extra points. any maps for learning hd? also any tips on playing hd would be appreciated.
mihari
Listen to the music, tap to the music.
HD is mostly just remembering where the hit circle kind of was, you just get the feel for it after you play it for a while.

Slap on the mod and play a few maps. The first few maps will be horrifying, leaving you think you just can't play it, as you described.
However, just bear with it. Keep playing, that's how you get better at it.

Higher AR makes HD easier as the effect of HD is less noticable. Reverse engineering that sentence also leads to the conclusion that the lower the AR, the harder it is to play with HD as the effects of it will be more present.

Don't really know how to explain it otherwise, it's how I learned it.
Topic Starter
reshia

KSN wrote:

Listen to the music, tap to the music.
HD is mostly just remembering where the hit circle kind of was, you just get the feel for it after you play it for a while.

Slap on the mod and play a few maps. The first few maps will be horrifying, leaving you think you just can't play it, as you described.
However, just bear with it. Keep playing, that's how you get better at it.

Higher AR makes HD easier as the effect of HD is less noticable. Reverse engineering that sentence also leads to the conclusion that the lower the AR, the harder it is to play with HD as the effects of it will be more present.

Don't really know how to explain it otherwise, it's how I learned it.

this seems helpful. thanks for the help!
Celine
fix your acc and reading first you'd have easier time transitioning that way