Total Posts
Topic Starter
I CAN FC
not first time
low acc often
how improve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaMDp50uWlc
XxduckpigxX
I noticed in your play you held down dash WAYYYYYYYYYY too long. You can work on making sure you hold onto the dash button alot less. You can practice this by playing tap dash maps (for e.g. Yoiyami Hanabi / Xeno). You can also practice catching fruit at the very center of the plate and/or the edge of the plate to help you somewhat (literally me). Maybe colouring the slider ticks might help you read the sliders a bit better.

Hope you improve!
Topic Starter
I CAN FC

XxduckpigxX wrote:

I noticed in your play you held down dash WAYYYYYYYYYY too long. You can work on making sure you hold onto the dash button alot less. You can practice this by playing tap dash maps (for e.g. Yoiyami Hanabi / Xeno). You can also practice catching fruit at the very center of the plate and/or the edge of the plate to help you somewhat (literally me). Maybe colouring the slider ticks might help you read the sliders a bit better.

Hope you improve!

my english too bad
i don't understand meaning for "colouring the slider ticks"
CatzerTM
your accuracy seems fine compared to mine. personally i don't pay much attention to that as i mostly just play for enjoyment while sometime aiming to move higher in ranking. i just accept it. i suppose you could try practicing hidden or hardrock maybe. with hidden it might help you focus more on where the fruits are landing and help sight read a little bit better.

I CAN FC wrote:

he means change the droplets so they have colour like this. instead of having one basic white color

Topic Starter
I CAN FC

CatzerTM wrote:

your accuracy seems fine compared to mine. personally i don't pay much attention to that as i mostly just play for enjoyment while sometime aiming to move higher in ranking. i just accept it. i suppose you could try practicing hidden or hardrock maybe. with hidden it might help you focus more on where the fruits are landing and help sight read a little bit better.

I CAN FC wrote:

he means change the droplets so they have colour like this. instead of having one basic white color

let it be your trait
usually i don't care too (get s same)
but fc just a...some feeling indescribable
and high acc will get more pp for climb #1k useful
(all people fc it highing 300pp and more, only me 276...)

in hr, ar=10 always
it too fast i can't
even 3.46star still same, no ht i play as shit

and hd will can't see the fruit so i play as shit too
i can't express, i think it above hr
i accept i am noner and pride

i will try it colouring, thank a lot
XxduckpigxX
Practice playing DT to read the higher AR and to help your catcher control. Just like cat said, it is also important to enjoy the game.
AutoLs
I assume u speak canto

唔好hold shift hold得太耐 tap多啲
係hyper chains先禁住佢
Topic Starter
I CAN FC

Touch Me wrote:

I assume u speak canto

唔好hold shift hold得太耐 tap多啲
係hyper chains先禁住佢

what does "canto" mean
廣東 canton #sosad#

係大佬#adore#
翻睇都睇到太耐 反應慢半拍成日左斷右斷

>duck
read map and catcher control
good point but i think just more pc is ok(or that's my ceiling)

and sometims should rest…