forum

osu! Icon Cut Off [confirmed] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nekoroll
Not incredibly important and super low priority to me but I noticed the osu! icon is cut off slightly on the top. Normal taskbar icon is fine although I didn't know if the slight blue outline was intended.

Just bringing this to light if Peppy didn't know about it already.
peppy
Do you have a non-standard icon size set? It is not cut off in the original, so it must be windows' resizing algorithm. It would also seem it's using the incorrect icon considering the size you have it set to (there should be a larger blue glow on the top icon), so something is weird there. Try re-creating the shortcut, maybe.
Derekku
Re-creating the shortcut didn't help, unfortunately.
Topic Starter
Nekoroll

peppy wrote:

Do you have a non-standard icon size set? It is not cut off in the original, so it must be windows' resizing algorithm. It would also seem it's using the incorrect icon considering the size you have it set to (there should be a larger blue glow on the top icon), so something is weird there. Try re-creating the shortcut, maybe.
My icons are all default size and unchanged. There is a blue glow on the top icon but it is very subtle so you can't really see it all too well. And like Derekku said, recreating the shortcut does not help.
Musame
Peppy <3 great job :)
Sure
I didn't notice it before Nekoroll mentions. o.o
Winshley
Someone actually mentioned this change at osu! Indonesian FB community. I wouldn't have realized it if they didn't mention it as well.
Sakura
Confirming the top is still cut off when i checked (as of this post)
peppy
This is fixed now (test build).