forum

[Archived] My score isn't updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
punker punkest
My score isn't updating

At the time I was playing the internet was off, and when the internet was on my pp and rank wasn't updated. Furthermore, even after 1 hour the score wouldn't update. What do I do?

Please help, is there a way to manually update the score or something?
Tobias Leander
Your scores won't update if you don't have an internet connection, if you lose connection for a small moment it will retry to submit the score for a while, but I guess that didn't happen in this case, not really anything you can do about it.
Topic Starter
punker punkest
Now I'm online, but osu isn't trying to submit my score anymore. As a result, will my score forever be stuck in the local rankings and never give me pp or a higher rank?
Death
At this point you will need to try and re-achieve the score.
mihari
I believe to submit scores, you need to be on the results screen after you achieved the play and have an active internet connection to submit the play.

If you do not have one at the moment, you are supposed to wait on the results screen until an internet connection has been established.

I think that it retries submitting the score until either it is submitted or you leave said results page, might be wrong though.
Death

KSN wrote:

I believe to submit scores, you need to be on the results screen after you achieved the play and have an active internet connection to submit the play.

If you do not have one at the moment, you are supposed to wait on the results screen until an internet connection has been established.

I think that it retries submitting the score until either it is submitted or you leave said results page, might be wrong though.

If you're having internet issues, it retries for around an hour. You don't need to wait on the results screen for that.

By the time this thread was posted, it was already well over that according the the OP.
mihari
Oh, then what I described is for when Bancho is having problems instead of the problem being your internet?

And yeah, of course it is well over, however, my intention was to provide knowledge in case this ever happens again in the future.
Death
I was just slightly correcting some of that information (e.g. the time frame and the results screen thing). It should apply if the score submission servers are ever having issues, and if you ever have internet issues as well.
mihari
Alright, thanks for the clarification.