forum

Clearing a 5* Map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saiko No Gema
So i am trying to do 5* stream maps and all parts of the could be passed by me except one part. What i wanna do is try to start figuring out to do that part but it might be actually take a while if retry everytime since it's 4 minute maps so is there anyway that i can edit it out the map into a part that i am struggling at?
Celine
yes just manually delete everything else except said part
Shoy

Miraculous wrote:

yes just manually delete everything else except said part

While doing this, doesn't your map will still have a 4min+ length ?

Actually if there's a way to really "cut" a single part of a map in the editor, I'm curious to know it.
I would get the 210-240 BPM part of the Pokemon Marathon Medley, without having to do again and again the 180-200 BPM for the first 14-15min.
Celine
afaik it enables skip option so u can just hop right into whatever part u wanna practice
lewski
Yeah, you can just delete everything before the part you want to play so that you can skip straight to that part when you start the map. A good trick is to click and drag on the timeline at the top to select objects like usual and right click on the timeline at the bottom to select several minutes of objects more quickly.
Topic Starter
Saiko No Gema

lewski wrote:

Yeah, you can just delete everything before the part you want to play so that you can skip straight to that part when you start the map. A good trick is to click and drag on the timeline at the top to select objects like usual and right click on the timeline at the bottom to select several minutes of objects more quickly.

yeah, but then what do i do if i want to play it normally?
Celine
update the map back to current state or just make separate practice diff in the first place
lewski
As Miraculous said, making a separate practice diff is likely your best bet.
Make a new difficulty, enter a diffname and make sure not to clear the diff.

Celine
ye i was too lazy to open pc thx for the img
Topic Starter
Saiko No Gema

lewski wrote:

As Miraculous said, making a separate practice diff is likely your best bet.
Make a new difficulty, enter a diffname and make sure not to clear the diff.

Thank you!~~