1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted
My mapping style is 50% Sotarks. I can make maps that have the skill level of 50% of what Sotarks's skill level is. We all know Sotarks has a very big skill level, so to even accomplish 1% of his skill level is outstanding. Actually, most of my elite mapping style are a combination of other styles because i'm baka and can't make my own. Sotarks is just nice clickbait.


To see what my maps look at look at these:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1964613 (soul and emotional mapping style, 30% sotarks, 40% UC, 20% greenhue).

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1891017 (Robotic mapping style with small circle twist. 60% Monstrata, 10% Sotarks, 30% Irreversible)

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1722229 (Little circle, circle only, Robotic mapping style, 60% Monstrata, 40% Irreversible)

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1975843 (Soul mapping style, Robotic, and Little Circle, 30% Monstrata, 50% Irreversible, 20% Sotarks)

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1814795 (Soul mapping style, 80% Sotarks, 10% Nao tomori 5% Hailie 5% UC)

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1922345 (Soul mapping style, 80% UC, 10% Hailie, 5% Shanipika, 5% Sotarks)


https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1764468 (Robotic, Artistic mapping style, 50% Monstrata, 30% Handsome, 20% Gero)


When asking a GD from me you must link your map, tell me the difficulty, and tell me either Robotic, Artistic, or Soul style you want me to map in. Tell me the percentage of each and I shall make you a GD. Request quickly, cause of I only take a few requests!


Soul = How the player feels while playing the map

Robotic = Very very constructed, consistent use of slider shapes and patterns

Artistic = Combining osu! with art; magnificent!





haters say i'm baka
posted
im not baka :lol:
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/957832#osu/2005295 NM/Favourite request (Hope you guys accept mapset that is currently Road to 30 favourites for LOVED)
posted
POG that's a nice description of your mapping style. I was influenced by sotarks too (unfortunately); I don't wanna map 30 second anime openings, yet I do (insert lenny face)
Also your map descriptions LUL
anyways, NM: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/956668#osu/2002724 (50 % pishifat, 30% sotarks, 20% Other mappers)
posted
Sorry this is a gd queue, not one to ask for mods
posted
Hi. NM request here.
Song Name:Ame to Asphalt
Artist:40mP feat. yuikonnu
Length 1:50
BPM 190

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/953726#osu/1991315
posted

Liban2233 wrote:

Hi. NM request here.
Song Name:Ame to Asphalt
Artist:40mP feat. yuikonnu
Length 1:50
BPM 190

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/953726#osu/1991315



GD requests only please..
posted
Hi, NM Request,
Song Title: Deichuu ni Saku by Wolpis Kater and PeterP
Lenght: 4,51 minutes
BPM: 85

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/957026#osu/2004888
posted
posted
I find it hilarious how people keep posting NM requests on here when it clearly says "GD queue" in the title

@Ashton, perhaps in large bold red caps write "THIS IS A GD QUEUE, NOT NM QUEUE" in the description.
posted

abraker wrote:

I find it hilarious how people keep posting NM requests on here when it clearly says "GD queue" in the title

@Ashton, perhaps in large bold red caps write "THIS IS A GD QUEUE, NOT NM QUEUE" in the description.
just so you know, his original title was MODDING QUEUE
not gd queue...
posted

AxNae wrote:

abraker wrote:

I find it hilarious how people keep posting NM requests on here when it clearly says "GD queue" in the title

@Ashton, perhaps in large bold red caps write "THIS IS A GD QUEUE, NOT NM QUEUE" in the description.
just so you know, his original title was MODDING QUEUE
not gd queue...
Yes it was, first few people was my mistake. Once I changed the title and posted it’s only for GDs people still keep posting nm. Once I said it again people still kept posting nm.


THIS IS A GUEST DIFFICULTY QUE.

Thanks owo
posted
gd request. this map is already nearly sotarks-mapping style, i've also hitsounded it.
req for extra (if possible), or lower diff, soul style.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/958595#osu/2007049

thanks :3
posted

Apis035 wrote:

gd request. this map is already nearly sotarks-mapping style, i've also hitsounded it.
req for extra (if possible), or lower diff, soul style.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/958595#osu/2007049

thanks :3
ok thanks this closed now
posted
WHAT THE FUCK LOL
posted
sotarks's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's
posted
Since Sotarks replied this thread is now 5.88% Sotarks
posted
Ashton, just why......
And also...

abraker wrote:

Since Sotarks replied this thread is now 5.88% Sotarks
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/958404#osu/2008855, GD PLZ basically sotarks-esque map,
posted
Hah 50% sotarks's skill level is not enough for GD so they are lots of people put NM Request here. :D:D:D
Maybe i should post a Mania NM Request to make this thread more confused lol
show more
Please sign in to reply.