forum

Fav Quote from any game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shinn_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!" - Dracula - SotN(I think)

"Excuse me. Do you know where I can find some sailors?" - Ryo Hazuki(Shenmue)

"There seems to be a special on bloody murder tonight!" - Gulcasa or Leon...I'm not done with my 2nd playthough. Despite the overall subpar VA the VA sells it for him.(Yggdra Union)
Neo@lex
Sonic: "I found you, Faker!"
Shadow: "Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!" - Sonic Adventure 2

Sunohara: "Heh... this is just perfect... I'll let her make my lunch. That's right... the strongest girl making me lunch... that would be the strongest lunch..." - CLANNAD English Patch

GLaDOS: "Good news. I figured what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters." - Portal

peppy: "I just ate a cake." - osu!

Also obligatory:
Dio: "THE WORLD!"
"Toki wa tomare."
"KURAE"
*Dio throws knives which freeze in mid-air*
"Soshite toki wa ugokidasu."

"ROAD ROLLER DA!"
"WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
*Dio repeatedly hits the road roller until it explodes* - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
adam2046
"Hallelujah!" Worms, just before blowing everything to smithereens.
The Milkman: "I am the Milkman." Psychonaughts.
Spacemarine: "Hurnph" Quake 2, there's just something so memorable about that grunt.
Bubsy: "What could possibly go wrong?" Bubsy
RON PERLMAN: "War...War never changes." Fallout 1 2 3
Etna+Flonne: "Well excuse us for being flat chested!" Disgaea
YoshiKart
The DK64 song.
Silent Wolf_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
Revolver Ocelot: "Alright I'm alive again!"Just after reloading, Metal Gear Solid.
Tapdancingmetroid
Sinistar: "Beware, I live"
Ashura43
I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate. If an ennemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!
-Zero (MMZ4)

I am the messiah
-Omega (MMZ4)

R.O.C.K. O.N!
-Models (MMZX)

-C0MM3NC3 PL4N3D C0MB47 PR0C3DUR3? 1NPuT R3SP0N53...
-Wow... This guy is the weirdest of them all... o_0
-1NV4L1D R35P0N53, 1NPU7 R35P0N53...
-Why don't you just shut up and get out of my way before I blast you!?

-Siarnaq, Model A and Ashe (MMZXA)
Loginer
"WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM" -Neff (Altered Beast)
"TO PROTECT THE LOIFE CYCLE" -Goldman (The House of the Dead 2)
Aeris_old
"Die, pig!" <-- Luca Blight, Suikoden II
adam2046
"Wise fwom your gwaves!" Altered Beast
K2J

neo@lex wrote:

Sonic: "I found you, Faker!"
Shadow: "Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!" - Sonic Adventure 2
The best part about this quote is the lines overlapping.

I don't have any particular lines, but there seems to be some jarring word choice in some of the Pokémon games. For instance, after beating Steven in Ruby/Sapphire, he uses the word "Kudos". Just kinda struck me as odd.
awp
foulcoon
Earthbound incoming:

"Quit staring at my hips!" -Monotoli Tower elevator operator
"Dinosaurs...Huge, aren't they? Well, that's all I've gotten out of my research!" -Mr. Spoon
"I heard Venus made an appearance at the Runaway Five show. I missed her 'cause I went to the bathroom. I'll hate bathrooms for the rest of my life. -Venus fan
"Say, 'fuzzy pickles!'" -Photographer
"So, I'm having the machine delivered to you via Escargo Express. It's coming, 'Neglected Class.'" -Apple Kid
lukewarmholiday
"Wait a minute, you're not a human are you?" Gene talking to Gorilla mask -godhand
alcoatjez

James
James: "I just ate a cake." - osu!
Fixed.
Larto
"My Boy" - The King, The Legend of Zelda - The Faces of Evil

Basil: That data is SuPer-Admin-Restricted-Desktop-Access password-protected
Maya: SuPer-Admin-Restricted-Desktop-Access password-protected!? What? This is madness!
Phoenix: No Maya, that is SPARDA
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials & Tribulations (Reference to "300")

Bikini: "I guess you could call me an immaterial girl"
Gumshoe: "She also lives in an immaterial world, huh?"
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials & Tribulations (Reference to "Material Girl)

There are a lot more awesome PW quotes, but these are my favourites.
Neo@lex

James wrote:

James: "I just ate a cake." - osu!
Fixed.
You don't have the right to fix posts.
show more