forum

Fav Quote from any game

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pasonia
Below are Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare quotes.

Gaz: "So are they the good Russians, or the bad Russians?"
Cpt Price: "Well, they won't shoot us on sight if that's what you're asking."

Staff Sgt. Griggs: "You know, sir (referring to Cpt. Price), I wouldn't mind getting a shot at Zakhaev!"
Cpt Price: "Well get in line mate... if he doesn't find us first."

(the utter irony of this is that, nearing the end, Griggs was shot dead moments before Cpt Price ended up giving Soap (the player) a pistol to shoot Zakhaev with.)

Alpha One-One: "We got a breach in the hull! Get down! GET DOOWWWWNNNNNNNN!"
Aeris_old
"Die Pig!". From Luca Blight in Suikoden II. So simple, so evil. hahaha
5ku112
There was this one game where "Game Over" narrated for effect when you die. I just love little touches like that.
Turpin2009

5ku112 wrote:

There was this one game where "Game Over" narrated for effect when you die. I just love little touches like that.
Resident Evil 4 IIRC.

My favourite dialogue comes in EBA, when during the baseball themed level it reads:

'No. Just some other guy. *sob'

HEEEEAAAALP!!!

'A FIRE BREATHING GOLEM HAS APPEARED'

So random yet so funny the first time round. 8-)
Pokebis

Turpin2009 wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

Resident Evil 4 IIRC.
You recall incorrectly. I'm not sure which game 5ku112 is referring too, but RE4 just has some depressive-ambient noise and the words YOU ARE DEAD written in what seems to be blood. There is a good amount of ways you can die, though, and they're all detailed and let you see what happens. Heh, sometimes I'd let certain things kill me just to see what happens.
awp

Pokebis wrote:

Turpin2009 wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

Resident Evil 4 IIRC.
You recall incorrectly. I'm not sure which game 5ku112 is referring too, but RE4 just has some depressive-ambient noise and the words YOU ARE DEAD written in what seems to be blood. There is a good amount of ways you can die, though, and they're all detailed and let you see what happens. Heh, sometimes I'd let certain things kill me just to see what happens.
Hey how about we do that in RE5 as well, with all the fancy new visuals and levels of detail

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope you'll die the same way 98% of the time
Xgor
Monster: Keee! keee. keee.
Best voice acting evar! ( click the link!)
5ku112
Now that I remember it was in RE3-6 I think in one game. (I'm not very specific :? )
awp
there's no RE6

Also I think all the RE games say YOU ARE DEAD

I think it's another game you're thinking of, but I'm certain I've played it. I can hear the gravelly voice
Gens
"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!

It was not by my hand I was once again given flesh.
I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

Tribute? You steal men's souls! And make them your slaves!

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Your words are as empty as your soul! Man kind ill needs a savior such as you!

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"

Never gets old.
Hanyuu
SUCCESS!! +hand motion

hotd
purplepizza_old
"chocobo" - chocobo FF
chocobo love forever
crystalsuicune
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
"YOU GOTTA SPEND MONI TO MAKE MONI" manjin
Xgor

I have bested spike, fruit and moon!
Now i shall best you the guy!
Theras
can it be youtube vids? :P
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!!!!
Sumea

Zeqku wrote:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!!!!
Well that sound clip IS from HL2 - Or it's files (as in, manHAAAAAXX)

GTA IV:
"And know this; Brucie, like pussy!"
"ookayy..."
Wojjan
[url=http://nethack.wikia.com/wiki/Angelic_and_demonic_maledictions]#
# "Wait! I shall polymorph into a grid bug to give thee a fighting chance!" - Demon (Nethack)[/url]
Theras

Sumea wrote:

Zeqku wrote:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!!!!
Well that sound clip IS from HL2 - Or it's files (as in, manHAAAAAXX)

GTA IV:
"And know this; Brucie, like pussy!"
"ookayy..."
it's from gmod idiot box, never knew it was from hl2 xD
purplepizza_old
Sumea
Pokebis

purplepizza wrote:

chocobo from final fantasy are you happy now pokebis?
No, you didn't answer my question.
Pokebis

*BAMP*
50 of them.
jonathan_old
Conker's Bad Fur Day: "Yes. Cash prizes"
awp

Pokebis wrote:

*BAMP*
50 of them.
good post, though I was half-expecting the top 40 all to be from THOTD2
Nachy
#46 should had been #1
Atmey
All of Nightmare's and Hakumen's quotes
these stand out Nighmare: "ninge fuzaiga" (wretched human) the second word sound like in shit in arabic.
Hakumen win quote: is this the best you can do (in japanese)
And Taj from Diddy Kong racing.
K2J

The Spy wrote:

Indeed. And now he's here to **** us!
marmaluhlade
Wojjan

Pokebis wrote:

Nr. 3
We may abwe to wocate anothew enewgy signaw fwom the wadaw woom. When we find the metew, we find doctow Wiwy
Omighty
These are my top 5

1. "You are above even THE BOSS,I here by award you the title of BIG BOSS" US President - MGS3
2. "Am no hero never was, am just an old killer hired to do some wet work" Old Snake - MGS4
3. "gundam.....Gundam......GUNNNDAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!" Setsuna F Seiei - Gundam 00(gundam vs gundam next plus psp)
4. "orewa GUNDAM (I am Gundam in eng)" Setsuna F Seiei - Gundam 00 (gundam vs gundam next plus psp)
5. "GOD BLESS" Quoted by Omighty :lol:
Xgor

Lance wrote:

Besides, REAL men don't fight
They SING!
Ekaru
Here's a great one from AAI: Miles Edgeworth, spoiler'd for those who plan on playing the game and don't want spoilers:

SPOILER
About 2 minutes ago, you used a note that said 3 pieces of evidence were to be delivered to this guy as evidence.
Opposition: "...he delivered two pieces of evidence to me, a pendant and a gun."
Naturally you object.
Miles Edgeworth: OBJECTION! ...Two pieces, you say? I believe the correct phrase here is, "you fail".
Jinxy

Ekaru wrote:

Here's a great one from AAI: Miles Edgeworth, spoiler'd for those who plan on playing the game and don't want spoilers:

SPOILER
About 2 minutes ago, you used a note that said 3 pieces of evidence were to be delivered to this guy as evidence.
Opposition: "...he delivered two pieces of evidence to me, a pendant and a gun."
Naturally you object.
Miles Edgeworth: OBJECTION! ...Two pieces, you say? I believe the correct phrase here is, "you fail".
Reminds me.

SPOILER
Opposition: I was in the room the whole time, and no one popped in to say "hello" at all!
Edgeworth: (Well, it looks like a contradiction just popped in to say "hello".)

May not be completely correct, because I forgot don't want to fully spoil the whole thing.
Atmey
Ware wa kuu. Ware wa kou. Ware wa jin. Waga na wa Hakumen, oshi-tenmairu.
NoHitter

marmaluhlade wrote:

"I'M GONNA HEADBUTTCHA! I'M GONNA HEADBUTTCHA! I'M GONNA HEADBUTTCHA!" - Scout, TF2
NEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERE
NEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERENEEDADISPENSERHERE
RedChocobo
"A man... Is Defined By Their Engine's Capacity" - Max, Pangya Phantasy Golf
"Supah Pahti! Fantastic Spahkaru! Let's gooh numbah wan!"-Prism Orange, Disgaea 2
"Excuse us for being flat!"- Flonne + Etna, Disgaea
"This is great... I have a Chicken-wuss and a guy who just reached puberty in my squad..." - Seifer, Final Fantasy 8
mekadon_old
Saa~ Hajimarudon!!

^^^Taiko no Tatsujin..lolol
salazar84
"What seperates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No... A man chooses... a slave obeys..." Adrew Ryan (Bioshock)

"Who wants toast
i like them crispie
i like them cirspie for the outside
Hell Yeah!!" Marcus and dom (Gears of War 2)

"I am ERROR" Error (TLoZ 2)
show more