1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Projects
posted

Yahallo!


Since I love Taishi (aka TRakker in this case) and I am too lazy to map a song that nearly has 8 minutes of drain time, I decided to open a collab.

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/956925#osu/2003307
BPM: 178
Genre: Electro / Trance / or DnB, can't really decide.

With 20 parts dividing the song, it'd make a fun and interesting map if this goes well. This project can contain 2, 4, 5, 10 and even 20 mappers, including me.

If you're willing to participate, please state if you fit the criteria below and send one or two of your maps as samples. Also, please put your discord id there as well so I can keep contact with you. Or, you can find my id: TradlessAjisai#9358

Criteria

  1. Of course, familiar with the current ranking standards.
  1. Have at least one year of experience in mapping
  1. Currently active in mapping and can respond to mods when needed
  1. Accustomed to their own mapping style and capable of adapting to the styles of other mappers
  1. Familiar with 'technical' mapping
  1. Can sell their own soul to Taishi

Current Participants


AJiSAI-
871
cococolaco
-Akito


Afterwards, I'll invite them to a discord group DM or server and the recruiting phase is done. I'll start assigning parts in the map by then.

Thanks and good luck!
posted
Sounds like something fun.

I dunno if I fit all the criteria, since I map once a month, but yeah, I have quite a bit of experience in mapping.(Over a year at least) I'm pretty sure I can immitate the tech-ish style as well. As for adapting to other people's styles... I have no clue whatsoever how to do it since I've never collaborated before.

(In case I'm somehow picked, here's the discord: 871#8510. But then again, starting from somewhere in the end of May I might get busy IRL, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to respond to mods in time... :<)
posted

871 wrote:

Sounds like something fun.

I dunno if I fit all the criteria, since I map once a month, but yeah, I have quite a bit of experience in mapping.(Over a year at least) I'm pretty sure I can immitate the tech-ish style as well. As for adapting to other people's styles... I have no clue whatsoever how to do it since I've never collaborated before.

(In case I'm somehow picked, here's the discord: 871#8510. But then again, starting from somewhere in the end of May I might get busy IRL, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to respond to mods in time... :<)
I took the liberty of looking at your maps, https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/879866 and https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/936442, two songs i happen to like and they're incredible to say the least. I love it lmaoooo i'd like to learn from you

I'll consider your participation! Don't worry about the adapting part, it'll be just mapping what part you'll be assigned to. About the last sentence, it shouldn't be a bit of a problem when you're already done with the part.
posted
hey can i join i like taishi and i think i fit the criteria??
posted

cococolaco wrote:

hey can i join i like taishi and i think i fit the criteria??
AUTOMATICALLY IN LOL

yeah i think you fit well above the criteria
posted
hi i really like this song and im eager to join. i've actually mapped taishi in the past!!!! would i by any chance be able to take a slot?

Thanks!
posted

-Akito wrote:

hi i really like this song and im eager to join. i've actually mapped taishi in the past!!!! would i by any chance be able to take a slot?

Thanks!
you already know it but you're in chief

UPDATE: I'll partially close this collab. For anyone interested in modding this as it progresses, I'd be happy to accept.

Storyboarders and people who can provide hitsounds are also welcome. Thanks!
Please sign in to reply.