forum

Right arm more stamina than left?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jaratic
I play Minecraft and I've been part of the "PvP" Community.

In there, people believed that the way to hit someone faster is to "Jitter Click".

A Jitter Click is where someone vibrates their arm and let it click on their mouse, being able to hit people more and taking less knockback. I tried it once and realised that you needed tons of stamina. It did hurt my arm but over time I got used to it.

I wanted to do it with my left arm (This was before I started playing osu!) But it's useless for me to learn since I might just not be able to vibrate my arm that easily over time since I'm literary just moving.

Now that I play osu, Its been 4 months since I switched to Ring and Index and I've never seen my stamina improve. It will lock up alot and I cant stream well (I can single tap (190-210BPM)and stream around (220BPM). But my index finger is much weaker then my ring finger which most of the time doesn't press down on the key. Also my fingers would move around alot and I would end up pressing another key)

But I could stream well with ring and index on my right arm and was able to do most of the streams in Big Black compared to my left arm (Which died on the first stream and sliders, I also realised that my fingers are fully pressing down and I wasnt feeling tired after the map ended)

Should I just play more stream maps or learn to Jitter like what I did on my right arm? (Yea I know dumb question here... I'm just a 6 digit trying to gain stamina and get better at streams..)

I also heard something about curving your fingers so you'll stream better (Like Beast) but I dont know.
subahibi
simply play more, you might play 4 months but you play rarely. I play around 4 months with 3k plays monthly and i can see my stamina improve over time, i learned how to stream 220bpm streams/bursts around my 9k play(with good acc) .You should also test some streaming techniques if the one that you use is uncomfortable, you can switch keys to for example XA, you can try tapping zx - zx - zx instead of zxzxzxzx too. Not sure that jitter will help in 200bpm maps.

Also you should try to play lower bpm maps that have longer steams
for example https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/128931#osu/847314 on extra diff

not sure if it count as "low bpm" though
Topic Starter
Jaratic

xowowy wrote:

simply play more, you might play 4 months but you play rarely. I play around 4 months with 3k plays monthly and i can see my stamina improve over time, i learned how to stream 220bpm streams/bursts around my 9k play(with good acc) .You should also test some streaming techniques if the one that you use is uncomfortable, you can switch keys to for example XA, you can try tapping zx - zx - zx instead of zxzxzxzx too. Not sure that jitter will help in 200bpm maps.

Also you should try to play lower bpm maps that have longer steams
for example https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/128931#osu/847314 on extra diff

not sure if it count as "low bpm" though

I prefer using D and G as it feels comfortable for me.

But I'm trying my best to play osu even more. I just don't have enough maps that I think can boost my stamina.

I trained my left arm abit and went out for a while, I came back to play osu and I could see my stamina improve. I'll try the same thing tomorrow.
subahibi

Feyzor wrote:

I just don't have enough maps that I think can boost my stamina.

search in google stamina maps and you'll find some
, you can also download torrent with maps

Feyzor wrote:

I trained my left arm abit and went out for a while, I came back to play osu and I could see my stamina improve. I'll try the same thing tomorrow.

you won't see improvement fast btw, just be patient
Celine
vibro is far from applicable on osu std and is a meme skillset even if u play 4k
Syluvaine
tbh you shouldnt worry about stream maps too much. you dont find actual stream maps till like mid 5*(and most times in those diff streams are just short consecutive streams supported with sliders). basically what Im telling you is that there is no point in learning streams if you cant play the actual map.

if you want to increase stamina play more and play long maps with alot of different patterns. ofc, keep practicing streams, but dont worry THAT much about it