forum

Antarctica stands ready

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
In the interest of upholding OT and Antarctica's sovereignty, I have called upon the Arctic forces to peacefully protect and occupy the forums of OT until the forums are safe once more. Thus, excuse me, but we'll just march in here.

RIGHT! BIRD UP YOU PITIFUL DUCKS! ATTENTION!

INFANTRY MARCH

PREPARE FOR INSPECTION!

NOW LISTEN HERE, ANY BULLSHIT FROM YOU AND I'LL HAVE YOU FED TO THE POLAR BEARS, IS THAT CLEAR!?

EXPERIMENTAL AIR FORCES, REPORT!

NOBODY WILL BE MAKING FUN OF PENGUINS NOT BEING ABLE TO FLY ANYMORE, SIR! READY TO DROP DEATH FROM ABOVE!

ARTILLERY UNIT, STATUS!

TANKS ARE PREPPED AND READY TO BLOW EM BACK TO THE STONE AGE, SIR!

NAVY, BIRD SHIPS!

ANCHORS AWEIGH, SIR! PENGUINS AREN'T GOOD SWIMMERS FOR NOTHING, SIR!

Thank you, We look forward to your peaceful cooperation while we annex your lands for your own safety, and may the avian lord himself grant you mercy.
-Avian forces of Antarctica
Ashton
Canada!
Plini
penguins act all silly but in reality they are EVIL animals

ColdTooth

Ashton wrote:

Canada!

i honestly trust canada more than antarctica
WalterToro
WorldWarBot is actually over man, penguins were defeated.
abraker

Official Notice From OT Royal Society

The OT Royal Society would like to not resort to drastic measures against the fellow sphenisciformes. Please pm abraker, the Head of OT Royal Society of Quality, to work together and resolve this matter.
Ryoid
do you take a recruit of prinnies?

those guy will do anything for small wage per year, good for mercenaries eh?
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1

Ryoid wrote:

do you take a recruit of prinnies?

those guy will do anything for small wage per year, good for mercenaries eh?

Your offer has been noted, and the forces of Antarctica shall send you a pm concerning the finer points of this deal.
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
Gentlemen...

Long has it been since we last were needed.
Some of you may remember the duck onslaught, the invasion and the brutal devastation afterwards.

Some of you may remember the plague of trashipitus, killing Many of our kindred spirit.

Some of you May remember the chaotic time of unlawful chaos in the olden times.
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/638186
These were troubling times indeed. But, Gentlemen, I fear the worst is yet to come.

Many of you are young, some of you may be nervous. That's all right. I am too, this is no easy thing to ask of you all...

As you all know, recently OT was suddenly and brutally exposed to an attack from an unauthorised Mass Weapon of Threadstruction.

As far as we know, no avian lives were lost, but the fallout is massive. Homes have been lost, lives ruined, shitposts condemned to die before their time.

Gentlemen. Long has it been since we first came to these sacred lands. Long has it been since we last were needed. But it falls upon us to protect this hallowed ground from threats, both outside and inside.
We shall rebuild.
We shall reinstate order.
We shall march once more.

Avian forces of Antarctica,

Assemble.
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
Nate Bait
wait what's happening
Tad Fibonacci
Ah it seems that Tee's penguins are at the ready.
Ashton
Experimental thread rejuvenation necromancy bump.
abraker
TeeArctic should get ready for that GD invasion

oh wait..