forum

Wtf is this ? Im so angry ...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MadBossRO
I played like 2-3 hours in a community map and i got 3 S in that time . And when I look on my online profile or in game profile it shows me that I got only A . It is ridiculous . I lost so much time and this thing is kidding me sooo bad .... Why ? And how can I get my S there ?:((((((
Aiseca
I checked your recent play on your profile and it seems that it was labeled there as S, clearly. So no need to be mad about it.
And by attempting it multiple times, it seems that you are picking up that accuracy, so that's a good thing for you~~
Full Tablet
Your A play has a higher score than the S plays you got (mostly because you missed less slider ticks in the A grade play, breaking your combo less), so your grade for that map is an A.
illyTheKid
It didn't update to S because you got highest score with A rank play. My guess is that you achieved higher combo with A play and then missed a note at the end and on S play you got a sliderbreak somewhere in the middle which lead to lower score.
Same thing confused me when I started. It's all about maintaining the combo for new scores to register, ultimately you want FC(full combo).
Topic Starter
MadBossRO
And how can I see the S ? In my profile or like to see that I got a S
illyTheKid

MadBossRO wrote:

And how can I see the S ? In my profile or like to see that I got a S

On your profile only in Recent Plays tab, I think, which are shown for 24 hours. You can go in the game, select the map and change the tab above leaderboards from Global Ranking to Local Ranking and it will show all your scores for that map.
VinZentVanDough
F2 to save replay of the local score just in case you want to not have that S rank lost forever