forum

The Living Tombstone (ft. Mic the Mic) - September

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mattdo44
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 12:08:36 PM

Artist: The Living Tombstone (ft. Mic the Mic)
Title: September
Source: YouTube
Tags: MLP My Little Pony Brony living tombstone thelivingtombstone mic microphone
BPM: 106
Filesize: 7361kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. VinylDash's Easy (1.46 stars, 136 notes)
  2. Waking up (2.92 stars, 261 notes)
  3. Wondering (4.32 stars, 324 notes)
Download: The Living Tombstone (ft. Mic the Mic) - September
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First beatmap. Ever. (WARNING: THIS BEATMAP KINDA SUCKS)

Easy - 100%

Normal - 100%

Hard - 100%

- 8/16/12 Made major changes to Wondering, small changes to Waking up and added hitsounds to Easy
- 8/10/12 Added and easy, thanks to Vinyldash14
- 7/23/12 Unofficially completed
- 7/19/12 Changed errors in Waking Up, added on to Wondering
- 7/2/12 Changed an error in timing
Friedlnator
if youre still working on this here are a few suggestions i figured out by playing^^

Waking up:
- Raise Circle size by 1 or 2 (then its acceptable for 3 Stars)
- Approaching Rate can be raised too by a fefw steps (1-2)
- tapping to the rhythm is easier as to the vocals (important for beginners)

Wondering:
- In the Beginning there are too less sliders i think (til the drums appear)
- Maybe raise the Circle size by 1 to make playing more comfotable
Topic Starter
mattdo44

friedl90 wrote:

if youre still working on this here are a few suggestions i figured out by playing^^

Waking up:
- Raise Circle size by 1 or 2 (then its acceptable for 3 Stars)
- Approaching Rate can be raised too by a fefw steps (1-2)
- tapping to the rhythm is easier as to the vocals (important for beginners)

Wondering:
- In the Beginning there are too less sliders i think (til the drums appear)
- Maybe raise the Circle size by 1 to make playing more comfotable
Thanks for the tips, I will fix this if I get time.

I did increase the circle size for Wondering, and added a Easy for beginners.
Bites
The placement for circles is really uncreative in Wondering. It feels very bland and unfun to play.

I don't like how after the huge break in the middle of the song, you put hitobjects to the crazy voice - the point is to put them to a rhythm or beat. Someone who has not heard the song before would have a lot of trouble at that part, and that's not something you want to do.

(Not to mention that I keep failing at that part. I can pass blue night - why can't I pass this?)

Try to have more creative and fun placement of sliders and circles, the way they are now is really square and, like I said, bland.
Topic Starter
mattdo44

Bites wrote:

The placement for circles is really uncreative in Wondering. It feels very bland and unfun to play.

I don't like how after the huge break in the middle of the song, you put hitobjects to the crazy voice - the point is to put them to a rhythm or beat. Someone who has not heard the song before would have a lot of trouble at that part, and that's not something you want to do.

(Not to mention that I keep failing at that part. I can pass blue night - why can't I pass this?)

Try to have more creative and fun placement of sliders and circles, the way they are now is really square and, like I said, bland.
I know, I have no idea at all why I put that there... Going to remove that in the next update.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.