abraker
OT is slowing down again.
Living busy lives?
Plini
no time for dat goku...
Westonini
skool.
Tad Fibonacci
Well, there hasn't been anything interesting lately.

That and I have to deal with school and work.

Still waiting on Achro to decides on the constitution though.
Bookworm
You know abraker not all of us can be posting in O-T all the time like you. We don't have limitless witty comments and fun thread ideas. Stop judging us D:
Topic Starter
abraker
OT seemed so self sufficient a couple weeks ago. Really raised my hopes up
TeeArctic1
Pretty much, elections are coming up, the end of the school year is near, life happens and it's about time to send in job applications for the summer if you're a kid, rent apartments or condos if you're a student and so on.

Easter break is coming up though, so I should at least have plenty of time to shitpost provided I don't have plans. Working on the last part of the constitution as we speak, was hoping on Achro's input on his duties, but I guess he'll just comment when he posts. When I post that part, the constitution is essentially done, all we have to do then is change points which are contested and voila.
TheLegendaryHD
well instead of posting nonsense shit
how about post sense topic to talk about
cravenfiner
i think every forum is slowing down
Achromalia
Eh. Dealing with school and shit, so it's been a bit difficult to settle down on projects. Slightly less active, but I'm still around.
Ryoid
i'm thinking of hibernating again, might back if this place get crowded again
TeeArctic1
Awh, and I was gonna make an elaborate penguin post
Aiseca
Nightshifts make me fall asleep. Can't roam forums as frequently like last time.
Also, it's good sometimes to make things slow down for a while than being overwhelmed with new thread replies.
Kittyneko
School is terrible, and sometimes I lose interest in playing osu! on my uncle's laptop.
kai99
51 million
240 thousand
685 dollars

aand

53 cents

(it's finals season, understandable)
Topic Starter
abraker
oh man that brings me back
Carmlillball
Very busy.