1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +35
show more
posted
support, i myself like to find impressive scores throughout the top50. i would love for it to be extended to top 100
posted
I always check top 50 on a map to see the rates of people being able to modplay>S>no-S it. It's a fast indication of how hard a map is. For example:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42909 - only top 19 have S = hard map
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/53853 - all top 49 have SH, but at 50~ modplays stop.
^ being able to see top 100 on that would help see how hard it is for example. I'd find this useful a lot. Only gave two map examples but I check top 50 for every single map.

Also it's interesting to see whether you spot people you recognize in the top players, especially when you know it's people who can S that map. If I fail to spot a player in top 50 of a map when I think he can get there, I might recommend the map to him, because it's most likely he hasn't seen it at all yet or else he'd be there. Again top 100 would help for this for more contested maps.
posted

???
posted
???
posted
I do not see any "next page" on any maps?
posted
i agree...

:)
posted
i suppose he means the beatmap information page.... and i support it~~
posted

Aqo wrote:

I always check top 50 on a map to see the rates of people being able to modplay>S>no-S it. It's a fast indication of how hard a map is. For example:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42909 - only top 19 have S = hard map
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/53853 - all top 49 have SH, but at 50~ modplays stop.
^ being able to see top 100 on that would help see how hard it is for example. I'd find this useful a lot. Only gave two map examples but I check top 50 for every single map.

Also it's interesting to see whether you spot people you recognize in the top players, especially when you know it's people who can S that map. If I fail to spot a player in top 50 of a map when I think he can get there, I might recommend the map to him, because it's most likely he hasn't seen it at all yet or else he'd be there. Again top 100 would help for this for more contested maps.
^this
support this feature too...
posted
A next button would be the last thing to add.

100 seems a bit too much imo.
posted

theowest wrote:

A next button would be the last thing to add.

100 seems a bit too much imo.
No, its awesome.
posted
How about adding an option to "display Top 100" and have Top 50 become default for those who are not interested into looking at Top 100?

Example: You go to the page. It will always show Top 50. If you want to expand it to Top 100, you click the option. If you were to refresh the page, it will return back to Top 50.

I think doing it this way would be better then just making every page Top 100.
posted
nobody would bother pressing a next button unless you're on the list. the other 50 players would be left out.

Rebound wrote:

How about adding an option to "display Top 100" and have Top 50 become default for those who are not interested into looking at Top 100?

Example: You go to the page. It will always show Top 50. If you want to expand it to Top 100, you click the option. If you were to refresh the page, it will return back to Top 50.

That sounds better.
posted

Rebound wrote:

Guess it would be a way of doing it, but if u dont want to see the top 100, just dont scroll all the way down, lol.
posted
Support++
posted

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

Support++
<3
posted
bump
posted
no one cares to see top51-100..
posted
These guys do apparently.
posted

Macacito wrote:

no one cares to see top51-100..
u dont care to see top51-100. Why even bother posting in here?
Many people do care about it.
posted
ok sorry about that then
good luck not getting "invalid"
show more