forum

Feature request: make a stable and more kind of desired pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
It's no used, why can't we make a system in which people get pp based plays other people will give their pp for in this game? (Regardless of there game mode) why can't we build a more supply and demand point system that aim to make the best player worth most? If you do a play for the posted pp, they give you pp, you get pp, you can then use it as an offer for a score you want see done yourself.

This is just some feature suggestion, what's your opinion?
ColdTooth
have you tried not mapping pp

:scream:
Aiseca
Mania is dead, why request for this kind of feature anyway.
How about you just grab a shovel and help me dig a grave for mania?
levesterz
M
Topic Starter
abraker
I can use this shovel for good! Now, next person who vetoes a map...
Aiseca
Serious question tho:
How do you think mania should be mapped? Based on music movement or the more normal RC- leaning mapping?
Topic Starter
abraker
There is not a correct way to map mania maps, but preferred ways. I prefer to map it based on neither of the two ways you provided. Instead, I prefer to map mania according to how I want the player to move fingers in response to noises present in music.
NeXt4r_
no
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

There is not a correct way to map mania maps, but preferred ways. I prefer to map it based on neither of the two ways you provided. Instead, I prefer to map mania according to how I want the player to move fingers in response to noises present in music.

So you are kinda free styled mapping then?
Topic Starter
abraker
See my latest uploaded map as it is a great example of what I'm talking about. Maybe hardest diff of my Neptuna map as well.
ColdTooth
quit w
Aiseca
1001 posts w
ColdTooth

Aiseca wrote:

1001 posts w

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
dung eater
Pp should be made scarce again. There is no joy in feeding on the same bagel everyone else can enjoy just the same. Once the feeding grounds, the world, is fractured again can more people find their own corner to thrive in or seize what rightfully theirs is.
ColdTooth

jaaakb wrote:

Pp should be made scarce again. There is no joy in feeding on the same bagel everyone else can enjoy just the same. Once the feeding grounds, the world, is fractured again can more people find their own corner to thrive in or seize what rightfully theirs is.
a better solution is to have a balanced mapset where you need atleast 1 normal, 1 hard, and 1 insane, not 24 insane/extra and 1 normal
Topic Starter
abraker
Why should I care about some fucking easy diffs ahabaavaabajksbddvYzueueg37!$+_-