Mercurial
Good Luck Senyo.

From another ctb n00b player :3
boat
[insert wojjan here]
ReVeNg3r
Shohei Ohtani

Sync wrote:

i still remember that one time you were on vent without push-to-talk enabled and you started smoking weed with your friend without realizing that everybody could hear

you deny it but it happened

what
kriers

Sync wrote:

i still remember that one time you were on vent without push-to-talk enabled and you started smoking weed with your friend without realizing that everybody could hear

you deny it but it happened
That's nothing. What if he was caught fapping? That's the definition of awkward.
Sync
it wasn't awkward, it was hilarious

his excuse
Senyo: nigger lol
Senyo: I didn't smoke weed dat day
Senyo: we were smelling mah new headset
Senyo: lawlll
Senyo: Gotta sniff all the new stuffs like you do with shoes meng

what a liar
Topic Starter
Senyo

Sync wrote:

it wasn't awkward, it was hilarious

his excuse
Senyo: nigger lol
Senyo: I didn't smoke weed dat day
Senyo: we were smelling mah new headset
Senyo: lawlll
Senyo: Gotta sniff all the new stuffs like you do with shoes meng

what a liar
Trying to ruin my rep isn't nice Sync lol. Cause in all seriousness, I was actually sniffing my new headsets that came in that day.

Ignore this guy, he was high at the time and thought everything that included the word "Sniff" would mean sniffing crack or smoking weed.
kriers
The smell of new gear is one of the best smells in the world for me. In fact I'm currently sniffing my new mouse I just got from the mail just now. Finally more mouse only big big yeah! In other words, I totally see why you were sniffing new headsets.
Shohei Ohtani
You were gone for 30 hours.

Then you came back

ok.
Cristian
Is just reanding all the notes, as well goodbye~
YTYuyu
wow i never thought a person like you would leave the community...oh well you had an awesome journey getting this far and i'm a bit sad that you had to go. best wishes on wherever you're gonna go to next :|
Vish024
Stop violating the guidelines please.

Wojjan

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Stop violating the guidelines please.
guidelines are ruining mapper's spirit
Kanye West
No need to be ashamed of smoking weed senyo
Shohei Ohtani
smoke weed erryday
dkun
all silliness from these guys aside...

I wish you the very best in your future endeavors, Senyo. (I still refuse to accept Skyrius)
Keep in touch via MSN or whatever. I'll see you around. :)
Weez
;~; I remember the times where I use to be better then you :>

gonna miss you bro
Ephemeral
at first i was like WHO THE FLYING FUCK IS SKYRIUS and then i realized it was senyo and then i was sad :(

stay well, you weed smoking, vent-fapping ctb pro you
thelewa
SO IT WAS HIM WHO FAPPED IN VENT WITH THE MIC ON
Ephemeral
yeah people were talking about it for weeks
Topic Starter
Senyo
Reading replies :

@Ephermal. Dafuq man where is this shit coming from lol. I go on vent like once every decade and whenever I do I'm just talking to dkun and get off right after lol. Too funny to contain my laughter.

CDFA : Okay meng, 30 hours and I come back to read replies and can't reply to them? That's quite harsh.
Jordan
bye
Ephemeral
i'm just joshing bro, take care man, hope life treats you well
Xakyrie
Ignoring all the other posts--

Hmmm, I think this was inevitable, I remember our discussions regarding topics like this and many other things revolving possibilities and well... yeah, I think you remember too. It's been a huge honour having the opportunity to know you and talk to you, you've been a dear friend. Definitely going to keep in touch. Farewell and best wishes for your future endeavors~ :?

I didn't mean to bump this thread orz I just wanted to say my piece ;w;
Wojjan
you're terrible at following rules, all of you
Wojjan
btw the great thing about these threads is that after a day or two you can lock them just like birthday threads because if they're legit quitting they won't read it anymore and if they aren't they shouldn't be making a farewell thread.
laport

boat wrote:

who

oh you play ctb

lol ok
bye bye