forum

[resolved] Need Help with my Collab!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NadavOhana
Hii! I am making a new collab with my friends. but the BBCode does not seem to load the picture in a straight line, like it should do, since it always worked in previous collab.
I managed to make it work when I cut the image to 3 parts, but that's not enough. Basically, all I want is for the image to fit in my profile.
Corrupted image in my profile: https://osu.ppy.sh/users/9839604
Can anyone tell what's causing the problem?

Thanks.
Flanster
The combined widths of all the images you want in a straight line are too wide to fit. Images that exceed the width of the "me!" panel are downscaled, which explains why your 3 parts fit.
However it won't work for individial smaller images that do not exceed any sizing limits. They are displayed at full size, causing the ones at the end to be sent on a second line. From what I've tested, larger images were downscaled to a width of 860px. Try seperating your images to fit that width.
Topic Starter
NadavOhana

Flanster wrote:

The combined widths of all the images you want in a straight line are too wide to fit. Images that exceed the width of the "me!" panel are downscaled, which explains why your 3 parts fit.
However it won't work for individial smaller images that do not exceed any sizing limits. They are displayed at full size, causing the ones at the end to be sent on a second line. From what I've tested, larger images were downscaled to a width of 860px. Try seperating your images to fit that width.

Love you bb <3 Tysm

Edit: If i will have any more Problems can i Send you a DM?
Flanster
Sure, but via the old forum messages. I don't have the habit of using the new web forum chat system (yet).