forum

Junichi Masuda - Lavender Town Theme [CatchTheBeat|Osu|Taiko

posted
Total Posts
show more
cirno-_old
I'd stick with the small circle size. There's so many CS4 maps, I think people are just too used to it. This plays well the way it is.
Topic Starter
bomber34

Arnold0 wrote:

Hi,
Old GameBoy pokemon <3 good memories :3
I just played the map, and i think you should make CS +1 on hard :)
Star & good luck with rank :)

cirno- wrote:

I'd stick with the small circle size. There's so many CS4 maps, I think people are just too used to it. This plays well the way it is.
Thank you very much for the star Arnold0 <3 but the cs isn't happen to change. ._. cirno- has not only a point but also the map would become to Easy
It is still very Easy to FC SS with Hard Rock in its current state and it does not play awful but rather nice imo
TheVileOne
I'm not sure I like lowered spacing. It may create a nicer transition after it. but I don't like the transition going into it. I ctr-G'd for 1:24

Fixed a combo too.

http://puu.sh/1NKfn
qlum
Funny enough my only ever somewhat serious mapping attempt has been on this map though my version is a little longer I find it nice to see this one finally getting to osu!. I however never got further then finishing one difficulty.

From the start I find that it is very short with under a minute, would have been better if you used a longer sample. Although a bit to late to switch now as it would require you to redo a lot of your work and do quite a bit extra as well.

Second making the objects black and white really fits the theme a lot better.

the red tint on some of the backgrounds is really a bit overwhelming, maybe thinker with the colors a bit make it a bit less strong.

Easy: a bit of an easy map, quality wise not much to say for me other then the obvious yawn.

Normal: Either remove the spinner or the long slider on the and as both is just to much.

Hard: some tell shit about the small circles but I think it is good like this, if anything make them a bit smaller, as the map itself is a bit slow I think challange could come from somewhere and there are not that many maps that do it by requiring good mouse control, remember the smaller circle sizes in osu! do exist for a reason and are not just decoration. In the beginning maps used them a lot more but at some point they started favoring speed and sliders more and that is not always better. I think you should just set yourself apart from the rest by using small circles.

taiko and ctb, no comments as I don't play those modes.
Topic Starter
bomber34
Thank you for your opinion :3 Everything has a reason so I just go from point to point

From the start I find that it is very short with under a minute, would have been better if you used a longer sample. Although a bit to late to switch now as it would require you to redo a lot of your work and do quite a bit extra as well.
First I planned to do a longer version but it turned out that it is very very boring to play. The map seems really long for me because the melody is very very simple and slow. It was okay until that long tone where I use the spinner but ... meh it gets really tiring after that. However if i ever do the japanese original version I would say yes it should be longer because there is more variety in the melody. Buuuuuuuut I wait until my friend uploads his version ^^ maybe i have a guest diff. Who knows :3

Would come with the prize of 2 thinks. Getting a better bg so the colors fit. Listening to 3208132390 people saying that that is bullshit. Besides I prefer the purple because after all "Lavender is the colour of purple nobility". Besides the town is themed after purple in Pokemon yellow

the red tint on some of the backgrounds is really a bit overwhelming, maybe thinker with the colors a bit make it a bit less strong.
I don't know. I don't see a problem with the current bg

Easy: a bit of an easy map, quality wise not much to say for me other then the obvious yawn.
Yawn, What I have to say though is that in the beginning i only had 2 standard diffs and so I made this one because you need 2

Normal: Either remove the spinner or the long slider on the and as both is just to much.
I don't think so. The slider is actualy nice. Minimalistic version of the pokemon ghost. (I don't care if I am the only one who sees that)
The spinner was shorter but due to the SB I made it as long as in Easy. Mapping something of the beginning plays bad and shorting it kind of is bad for the SB

Hard: some tell shit about the small circles but I think it is good like this, if anything make them a bit smaller, as the map itself is a bit slow I think challange could come from somewhere and there are not that many maps that do it by requiring good mouse control, remember the smaller circle sizes in osu! do exist for a reason and are not just decoration. In the beginning maps used them a lot more but at some point they started favoring speed and sliders more and that is not always better. I think you should just set yourself apart from the rest by using small circles.
It is TVO diff but I have to say that cs6 is actually the best. CS 7 is way to small for the current spacing which would mean it has to be remapped, respaced
Even more people would bitch about the cs then >.< At the End no XAT would bubble that. So yeah ....

Have to say the Taiko and CtB are pretty Easy xD If you want to start either mod you should try them out ^^
qlum

bomber34 wrote:

Thank you for your opinion :3 Everything has a reason so I just go from point to point

First I planned to do a longer version but it turned out that it is very very boring to play. The map seems really long for me because the melody is very very simple and slow. It was okay until that long tone where I use the spinner but ... meh it gets really tiring after that. However if i ever do the japanese original version I would say yes it should be longer because there is more variety in the melody. Buuuuuuuut I wait until my friend uploads his version ^^ maybe i have a guest diff. Who knows :3

Would come with the prize of 2 thinks. Getting a better bg so the colors fit. Listening to 3208132390 people saying that that is bullshit. Besides I prefer the purple because after all "Lavender is the colour of purple nobility". Besides the town is themed after purple in Pokemon yellow

I don't know. I don't see a problem with the current bg

Yawn, What I have to say though is that in the beginning i only had 2 standard diffs and so I made this one because you need 2

I don't think so. The slider is actualy nice. Minimalistic version of the pokemon ghost. (I don't care if I am the only one who sees that)
The spinner was shorter but due to the SB I made it as long as in Easy. Mapping something of the beginning plays bad and shorting it kind of is bad for the SB

It is TVO diff but I have to say that cs6 is actually the best. CS 7 is way to small for the current spacing which would mean it has to be remapped, respaced
Even more people would bitch about the cs then >.< At the End no XAT would bubble that. So yeah ....

Have to say the Taiko and CtB are pretty Easy xD If you want to start either mod you should try them out ^^
you could just remove the big slider at the end of normal and replace it with something else, I said either remove the slider or the spinner, removing the slider is the most logical thing you could do there. I don't think that will hinder with the storyboard if replaced with something else.

Also the smaller circle size thing on hard was just me going against the people wanting it bigger, I never intended to really suggest it being made smaller.

One last thing I noticed is that the origin says Pokemon Red/Blue however you base it more of yellow and the same town was also on the Japanese version green so maybe just make it Pokemon in general as source.
Aurele
Here's a quick check, because I am a bit bored and I haven't modded since a while :(

Easy
0,69 stars, huehue
  1. 00:18:354 (3,4) - these circles should actually be looking like the circles (1,2)'s emplacements. I personally think it will make it more consistent and make it looking better. To make it the same as the circles (1,2), delete the these two circles (3,4) (The hitsounds of these objects was; Finish, Whistle) and after that, copy these previous circles and paste it. Move these to x:416 y:312. It should look like this:
  2. 00:27:897 (1) - *Comment* This slider's form is so cool!
  3. 00:39:348 (1) - The symmetry of this slider is not looking good.. You could be able to make it symmetric by moving the red node one grid up and rearrange the second and fourth node a bit.
OMG B...!
THAT GHOST AT THE END. I WASN'T SEEING IT COMMING! DDDD:

Normal
This difficulty looks good, the only thing I didn't liked here, is that most of the objects are highly spaced, which makes the difficulty harder. Also, with these settings, it's even more harder..

TVO's Hard
  1. 00:02:132 (3) - This slider is pretty cool but, I swear you could make a better form with it. I personally don't like how it is right now because between the first and the second wave, it looks a bit odd. Well, I mean't, while I was playing it, it looked like you've added a red node somewhere on this slider. So, I think you should reform it a bit. Maybe.. like this?
  2. 00:04:995 (1,2,3,4) - *Comment* The thing I don't really like here, is that the spacing is completely not consistent.. For an example, the spacing of the circles (2,3). You can keep it since it plays good but.. the spacing is not pretty good.
  3. 00:12:629 (1,2,3,4) - While playtesting, i was wondering about the spacing of these sliders.. There's a bit spaces between the sliders (2,3). For an example, (1,2) (3,4) are really close, but these two are just.. not making sense? Also, the direction of the slider (2) goes at the top-left, when you have to go at the down-right. So, the slider (2) is not really catching the next slider. You could actually make them more closer, even if it will do the same thing, but at least, they will be more closer, just like this or even, you could make a totally new patterns to make it more enjoyable.
    Example

By doing this, the spacing will mostly be the same.
  4. 00:31:237 (4) - Move this circle one grid at the right. Why? Well, the square form is actually not perfect and it should also be aligned with the circle 1 and the circle 3. It's perfectly aligned with the circle 3, but not with the circle 1. So, by moving it a bit, the square form will be perfect and aligned.
I've played both Taikos, they're pretty good. I have nothing to say, same thing for the CTB difficulty.
It should be ready to go!
TheVileOne
Mod noted, will check later.
Mercurial
Why isn't this ranked yet?
Topic Starter
bomber34

Mercurial wrote:

Maybe because it is hard to get attention from XATs
Maybe because it has mode-specific diffs? some people say it is really hard to get ctb diffs ranked because many XATs dislike ctb, doesn't mod or play it . idk. lol
Maybe because some people hate me for spamming stars on it?
cannot think of more answers at the moment, to tired.

@Gabe: Will check your mod later.
Aurele

bomber34 wrote:

Mercurial wrote:

Maybe because it is hard to get attention from XATs I will poke them
Maybe because it has mode-specific diffs? some people say it is really hard to get ctb diffs ranked because many XATs dislike ctb, doesn't mod or play it . idk. lol I haven't modded the Catch the Beat difficulty because it was too easy. In a way that it's fun to play. There's no hyperdash and exaggerated notes, so it's alright
Maybe because some people hate me for spamming stars on it? That's not a reason of hating a map..

Mercurial

bomber34 wrote:

Mercurial wrote:

Maybe because it is hard to get attention from XATs
Maybe because it has mode-specific diffs? some people say it is really hard to get ctb diffs ranked because many XATs dislike ctb, doesn't mod or play it . idk. lol

You will fucking get fucking rank fucking this... fuck.

Love you :3
Topic Starter
bomber34

Gabe wrote:

Here's a quick check, because I am a bit bored and I haven't modded since a while :(

Easy
0,69 stars, huehue pervert*cough
  1. 00:18:354 (3,4) - these circles should actually be looking like the circles (1,2)'s emplacements. I personally think it will make it more consistent and make it looking better. To make it the same as the circles (1,2), delete the these two circles (3,4) (The hitsounds of these objects was; Finish, Whistle) and after that, copy these previous circles and paste it. Move these to x:416 y:312. It should look like this:
    done.
  2. 00:27:897 (1) - *Comment* This slider's form is so cool! sarcasm?
  3. 00:39:348 (1) - The symmetry of this slider is not looking good.. You could be able to make it symmetric by moving the red node one grid up and rearrange the second and fourth node a bit. lol nice catch ^^ thought it was already symmetrical :3 should be fixed now.
OMG B...!
Hoooorrraay :D Mission accomplished

Normal
This difficulty looks good, the only thing I didn't liked here, is that most of the objects are highly spaced, which makes the difficulty harder. Also, with these settings, it's even more harder.. High spacing comes because i had to use smaller circles so the spread does not get hurt as much with Hards cs. I could reduce HP drain if necessary but i am not sure though. I tried AR4 but that plays worse than AR5 but that is probaly because i am just used to higher ARs ...

I've played both Taikos, they're pretty good. I have nothing to say, same thing for the CTB difficulty. nice to hear that
It should be ready to go! That probaly means I have to wait like 3 months or more
Thank you very much :3
Let's hope TVO fixes soon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercurial wrote:

You will fucking get fucking rank fucking this... fuck.

Love you :3
Either that or I will spam more stars \:D/ maybe I can beat DeltaMax' SP ^^
Aurele

bomber34 wrote:

Gabe wrote:

Easy
0,69 stars, huehue pervert*cough Huehuehue
  1. 00:27:897 (1) - *Comment* This slider's form is so cool! sarcasm? No? It was a comment D:

I've played both Taikos, they're pretty good. I have nothing to say, same thing for the CTB difficulty. nice to hear that
It should be ready to go! That probaly means I have to wait like 3 months or more Why waiting that long for a ready mapset?
Thank you very much :3
TheVileOne

Gabe wrote:

Easy
0,69 stars, huehue
  2. 00:27:897 (1) - *Comment* This slider's form is so cool!
  3. 00:39:348 (1) - The symmetry of this slider is not looking good.. You could be able to make it symmetric by moving the red node one grid up and rearrange the second and fourth node a bit.
OMG B...!

Normal
This difficulty looks good, the only thing I didn't liked here, is that most of the objects are highly spaced, which makes the difficulty harder. Also, with these settings, it's even more harder..

TVO's Hard
  1. 00:02:132 (3) - This slider is pretty cool but, I swear you could make a better form with it. I personally don't like how it is right now because between the first and the second wave, it looks a bit odd. Well, I mean't, while I was playing it, it looked like you've added a red node somewhere on this slider. So, I think you should reform it a bit. Maybe.. like this?
    K
  2. 00:04:995 (1,2,3,4) - *Comment* The thing I don't really like here, is that the spacing is completely not consistent.. For an example, the spacing of the circles (2,3). You can keep it since it plays good but.. the spacing is not pretty good. Square cross patterns are not always perfect, so i think it's fine.
  3. 00:12:629 (1,2,3,4) - While playtesting, i was wondering about the spacing of these sliders.. There's a bit spaces between the sliders (2,3). For an example, (1,2) (3,4) are really close, but these two are just.. not making sense? Also, the direction of the slider (2) goes at the top-left, when you have to go at the down-right. So, the slider (2) is not really catching the next slider. You could actually make them more closer, even if it will do the same thing, but at least, they will be more closer, just like this or even, you could make a totally new patterns to make it more enjoyable. I'm just going to keep my current pattern, because doing so will move the jump to the end transition. I'd rather have it in the middle of the pattern.
    Example

By doing this, the spacing will mostly be the same.
  4. 00:31:237 (4) - Move this circle one grid at the right. Why? Well, the square form is actually not perfect and it should also be aligned with the circle 1 and the circle 3. It's perfectly aligned with the circle 3, but not with the circle 1. So, by moving it a bit, the square form will be perfect and aligned.
fixed

I've played both Taikos, they're pretty good. I have nothing to say, same thing for the CTB difficulty.
It should be ready to go!

http://puu.sh/1PNGq
p3n

bomber34 wrote:

I don't think anyone cares how much of your KD you invest in your own map ;) The reason this map doesn't get as much attention might be the length combined with the rather repetetive song. There is nothing "flashy" about it. Anyway I checked everything you've done since my mod and the only thing I still don't like is the overly simple SB (and that it is missing in the 'Hard' map).

Last time I was not very clear with how to modify it but maybe give it another try with something like this:

Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"xfrtae.png",320,240
F,0,46983,47221,0,1
F,0,47937,48414,1,0
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"xfrtae.png",320,240
F,0,46983,47398,1,0
S,0,46983,47398,1,2

It really adds to the intention of the song imo. Don't kd this post, just think about it and maybe play around with some SB ideas. The maps themselves are very polished by now and don't need much more attention. If you can't find a MAT to check this (really short) set on this weekend, PM me and I will see what I can do about a bubble here (I have some ideas how to spice up the presentation of this set to add something unique).
Topic Starter
bomber34

p3n wrote:

bomber34 wrote:

I don't think anyone cares how much of your KD you invest in your own map ;)

People proved me otherwise and this is why i wrote it ^^
I think i should used this strike thing or this not so straight text to show that I am not "That" serious about the point. xD It still happened though.

About the rest. Fine I look what i can do to make it more fancy. Your code actually makes it better for the non-standard modes lol. That is definitly a plus. However the end is now ... weird (at least to me) Will look to improve the fading out ^.^
I will also see how people react to it in Hard and if TVO even wants to use the SB
About other XATs:
I may or may not get a check by jericho soon. (at least I hope so) But that might take longer than next weekend ... even though this weekend would be sweet
Stefan

Congrats
Roddie
General
  1. Add in Game Boy to the tags. Both Pokemon Red and Blue were both released for the Game Boy.
Easy
  1. I suggest increasing the Approach Rate and Overall Difficulty by one. Doing that will make Easy better to play over in my opinion.
  2. 00:04:995-I can see potential of having a new combo here. Give it a shot!
Normal

Looks good from what I can see. The spacing on Normal is fairly big but it's not such a big deal

Ctb Cup

It's okay in my book!

MuzuZoda

Muzu plays alright. So, nothing wrong from what I'm seeing.

TVO's Hard
  • 00:15:014 (2)-Forgot to add a whistle there?
  1. 00:37:440 (1, 2)-It would be best to add whistles on both end points. that way, they'll sound good in my opinion.
OniZoda
  1. 00:20:263 (59)-Perhaps it'll be good to add in a kat there. Doing that will form up to be a kdk pattern with the previous notes and it could play well that way in my opinion. :D
And that's about it. Give me a call after you're done looking through my mod.
Topic Starter
bomber34

Roddie wrote:

General
  1. Add in Game Boy to the tags. Both Pokemon Red and Blue were both released for the Game Boy. added boy and gameboy
    the game word itself is already in with Game Freak
Easy
  1. I suggest increasing the Approach Rate and Overall Difficulty by one. Doing that will make Easy better to play over in my opinion. not a huge difference for me :3 to bad that sweet star difficulty rating of 0,69 is gone after that xD
  2. 00:04:995-I can see potential of having a new combo here. Give it a shot! cool
Normal

Looks good from what I can see. The spacing on Normal is fairly big but it's not such a big deal yeah maybe the spacing is relative high but I think it is still okay too :3

Ctb Cup

It's okay in my book! :D

TVO's Hard

1. 00:15:014 (2)-Forgot to add a whistle there? TVO was fine with that
  2. 00:37:440 (1, 2)-It would be best to add whistles on both end points. that way, they'll sound good in my opinion. He does not think so

OniZoda
  1. 00:20:263 (59)-Perhaps it'll be good to add in a kat there. Doing that will form up to be a kdk pattern with the previous notes and it could play well that way in my opinion. :D _Gezo_ is fine with that
And that's about it. Give me a call after you're done looking through my mod.
sweet :3

Anyway answered for _Gezo_ and TVO. They gave me their answers
Roddie
*Throws pokeball*

*Squirtle comes out*

Squirtle, use Bubble!
Yuzeyun
GHOST used CURSE
P o M u T a
go!!!
Aurele
Good! Get it Ranked now! :3
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
GOGO :D

Get ranked now ! :3
Topic Starter
bomber34
My Map is level 100 ;D
DakeDekaane
KuraiRank pls
Stefan

bomber34 wrote:

My Map is level 100 ;D
Mine's 255
Yuzeyun
Mine's 0.5 Celebi and a L.255 Pikachu that can use destiny bond HUEHUEHUEHUE
Elly-chan
i saw your request on #modreqs; i'm no BAT but i'll mod this anyways, dah.

[General]
  1. There's an issue in the storyboard for TVO's difficulty: In Easy and Normal the ghost remains in the background after the pulse, but in this difficulty it doesn't. Fix that please!
  2. I think it'd be best if you just used one of the colored backgrounds for the whole set? It's unneccesary to have the same background just in two colors randomly placed on each map in the set; two standard diffs and a taiko have a red background and the rest have gray; I don't see why this is so? If you were at least going to use this, make sense with it and put the red backgrounded difficulties on your own maps you mapped and the gray on the guest mapper's difficulties!
[Easy]
  1. 00:18:354 (3, 4) - Add the finish at three and remove the whistle; remove the finish at four and add a whistle.
  2. 00:22:172 (5) - It flows better if you just make this a downward-curved slider imo.
  3. 00:27:897 (1) - Maybe shorten the slider to 00:29:329 - and add a note where the slider previously ended.
  4. 00:36:963 (2) - Either remove the whistle here for consistency or add one at 00:36:009
  5. 00:39:348 (1) - Break this slider up; could best fit the music if it was two sliders, one starting where this one starts and ending at 00:40:780 -, then one starting where the original repeat started ending at 00:42:688 -. After that, move the spinner up so it starts at 00:43:166 - and ends where it originally ended.
[Normal]
  1. 00:37:917 (1) - Either add a whistle here for consistency or remove the one on (2)'s slider end.
  2. 00:38:394 (2) - Don't make the endpoint the same as one; spread out the slider more, I don't see the main appeal in playing this pattern except for it looks a bit unaesthetically pleasing and would be best not mirroring it's previous slider (1).
  3. 00:39:348 (1) - Break this slider up; could best fit the music if it was two sliders, one starting where this one starts and ending at 00:40:780 -, then one starting where the original repeat started ending at 00:42:688 -. After that, move the spinner up so it starts at 00:43:166 - and ends where it originally ended.
[TVO's Hard]

- decrease the circle size by one? it feels more enjoyable to play the patterns and that way and the circles just look incredibly tiny to me at the moment ahah
- i'd suggest for you to put a spinner in here near the ending but it's up to you

1. 00:08:812 (1) - Maybe curve this slider a bit to the left? It's current transition is a bit awkward and I think it'd due to the horizontal slant of the transition (slider) and this would fix it.
  2. 00:33:623 (3) - The higher pitched noise in the BGM right here makes a great place to put a New Combo seeing as if bomber's done that in the easier difficulties and it follows the music well.
[CtB Cup]
  1. plays nicely; good job!
try getting some more mods on the taiko difficulties as well? call me back when you make fixes
Stefan

Elly-chan wrote:

try getting some more mods on the taiko difficulties as well? call me back when you make fixes
Uh.. There are three "big" Mods for the Diffs and some smaller ones. And the Diffs okay. Trust me.
Elly-chan
okay, must be personal opinion then. :) call me back when you update the ones i modded and i'll rebubble!
Yuzeyun

Elly-chan wrote:

This is just a 220-note mapset. ;w;
Topic Starter
bomber34

Elly-chan wrote:

i saw your request on #modreqs; i'm no BAT but i'll mod this anyways, dah. never gonna use that channel again xD *not serious

[General]
  1. There's an issue in the storyboard for TVO's difficulty: In Easy and Normal the ghost remains in the background after the pulse, but in this difficulty it doesn't. Fix that please! orz. Gonna change it even though I am not happy with it. I guess I won't understand why this is an "Issue" instead of personal opinion but eh.
  2. I think it'd be best if you just used one of the colored backgrounds for the whole set? It's unneccesary to have the same background just in two colors randomly placed on each map in the set; two standard diffs and a taiko have a red background and the rest have gray; I don't see why this is so? If you were at least going to use this, make sense with it and put the red backgrounded difficulties on your own maps you mapped and the gray on the guest mapper's difficulties![/color] Better idea. I just use the gray one. Is that okay? Because while I like the red one a tick more I just cannot play with that in ctb (thus i used it in ctb diff) But when I think about it. The Easy and Normal will be played in ctb too ... I guess I will play them too. So short: I use the gray one
[Easy]
  1. 00:18:354 (3, 4) - Add the finish at three and remove the whistle; remove the finish at four and add a whistle. I swear it was already like this some time ago.... anyway done
  2. 00:22:172 (5) - It flows better if you just make this a downward-curved slider imo.While I understand your point and I kind of agree I just cannot find a satisfying or even decent solution. Everything I tried played and looked terrible. orz sry D: Okay after your suggestion picture on IRC I made it :D
  3. 00:27:897 (1) - Maybe shorten the slider to 00:29:329 - and add a note where the slider previously ended. I like how it is at the moment. Idk how to explain it but when I short it and add a note it feels like to much ...
  4. 00:36:963 (2) - Either remove the whistle here for consistency or add one at 00:36:009 underlined what i did
  5. 00:39:348 (1) - Break this slider up; could best fit the music if it was two sliders, one starting where this one starts and ending at 00:40:780 -, then one starting where the original repeat started ending at 00:42:688 -. After that, move the spinner up so it starts at 00:43:166 - and ends where it originally ended. Gonna try it Okay I think it is good. Question is if my way is okay ...
[Normal]
  1. 00:37:917 (1) - Either add a whistle here for consistency or remove the one on (2)'s slider end. Underlined what I did
  2. 00:38:394 (2) - Don't make the endpoint the same as one; spread out the slider more, I don't see the main appeal in playing this pattern except for it looks a bit unaesthetically pleasing and would be best not mirroring it's previous slider (1). a bit hard to understand ... So I am supposed to make the sliders farer away because it does not play well or it looks bad or something ... uhhh help? I think it looks and plays nice. The fact that both sliders go down fits imo with the music, because the big sounds 00:38:394 - and 00:37:440 - make the impression of pulling it down. I am a bit confused now so maybe a picture or so? D: ... okay red reason should be enough :3
  3. 00:39:348 (1) - Break this slider up; could best fit the music if it was two sliders, one starting where this one starts and ending at 00:40:780 -, then one starting where the original repeat started ending at 00:42:688 -. After that, move the spinner up so it starts at 00:43:166 - and ends where it originally ended. I know I did that in Easy but I really really want to keep this in normal. I really dig this slider because it reminds me as some sort of minimalistic of the pokemon ghost
[TVO's Hard]

- decrease the circle size by one? it feels more enjoyable to play the patterns and that way and the circles just look incredibly tiny to me at the moment ahah I just write my opinion on this one too. Alot of people are enjoying the cs6 on this diff alot. I asked so many people about this and it ends around 50 - 50. I really love the small circles and you don't see cs6 here in osu! since idk. The last one I remember was in Sep. 2011 "Many of Horrors" with CS7 (loved that map). That is not the best answer but there are more reasons.
With CS5 this diff feels a bit like a Normal+ which isn't nice. p3n agreed with cs6 and said it would be too easy with bigger circles then.
The Song is sooo slow and calm and the melody so simple that it just feels right for me to have cs6
I mean I know that CS thing is in todays standard like " WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE THE OPTION FOR SOMETHING SMALLER THAN 4. But there are really alot of people who like smaller cs.
And yes I am aware that I wrote alot about this.

- i'd suggest for you to put a spinner in here near the ending but it's up to you

1. 00:08:812 (1) - Maybe curve this slider a bit to the left? It's current transition is a bit awkward and I think it'd due to the horizontal slant of the transition (slider) and this would fix it.
  2. 00:33:623 (3) - The higher pitched noise in the BGM right here makes a great place to put a New Combo seeing as if bomber's done that in the easier difficulties and it follows the music well.
[CtB Cup]
  1. plays nicely; good job!
At least something

try getting some more mods on the taiko difficulties as well? call me back when you make fixes. Oh well Stefan answered for me ... lol I really don't think it is necessary. Both diffs are really Easy and sound alright.
Ogosh alot to look through
let's see how long i need : 1 hour orz

okay done with your fix. Have to wait on TVO.
Stefan

Stefan wrote:

And the Diffs okay.
*are

lol
TheVileOne
At 8 seconds I have the higher angle for visual effect. It actually should be leaning more to the right, but that angle is too much. I do not wish to change this without exact instructions on what you wanted, and even then I've played this song enough to know that part isn't awkward, and if it was the angle hardly has anything to do with it. Perhaps it's your confusion with the circle size.

At 33 seconds I don't want to change because it goes against my combo pattern. If you notice, I split the middle of the song into 2 parts. 00:04:995 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Notice I have the combo take up a measure each. Right after 00:08:812 (1,2,3,4) - I have the combo take up 2 measures. 00:12:629 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - A measure each. Next is two measures and so on. This would go against this pattern, which I only break for the start, and when I go entirely notes at the end.

I really do not want a spinner, because it does not match the pace of the song. I have a lot of single notes, and the beat doesn't significantly change, so I don't want to go from note streams into a spinner when the rhythm doesn't change. I also do not like the default spinner on my grey background, so it's more fitting for me to not have a spinner.
Elly-chan
Understandable!! Here's your bubbie back, good luck with the rank!!

Melophobia
Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean). If you're unsure of your artist's name, then check previously ranked maps, Google, Wikipedia, or ask a BAT/MAT for help.
because of ^, can you rename the artist "Masuda Junichi" (増田順一)?
I can rebubble after changes, forum PM me please
Jenny
those are many stars on this thing here - also, pop = +5 SP, rite?
Topic Starter
bomber34

Melophobia wrote:

Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean). If you're unsure of your artist's name, then check previously ranked maps, Google, Wikipedia, or ask a BAT/MAT for help.
because of ^, can you rename the artist "Masuda Junichi" (増田順一)?
I can rebubble after changes, forum PM me please
Okay done :3
show more