forum

Campaign Poster for OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aiseca
Since election campaign period is happening now in my country, I just wondered....
What if I make one for OT as well?
I want to create a campaign Poster like we're advertising people to come by and be active here or just a normal poster for OT..
you Kno, cause intro forums will decommissioned somewhat
Since I cannot go online and edit my maps for now, please throw in some ideas here and link images I can use to make a poster!
I post the image if I found enough contents and maybe tweaks if necessary.

Thanks.
OT Creeper, Aiseca
Ryoid
levesterz
Topic Starter
Aiseca

Ryoid wrote:

sorry not helping much, don't have any reference or material

but i will root for you

levesterz wrote:

yes

Let me work on these pictures for a while.

Thanks for the input 👍.

I forgot to tell that this is portrait in orientation..
abraker
HYPE
Achromalia
seems interesting.
levesterz
Actually i have another site i wanna put there . Pretty sure 100 % i will get ban if i posted here xd.
Topic Starter
Aiseca
Here's an update:
I'm actually finished with one of them (Ryoid's pics) however, my photo editor has having problems and I almost remaking the same poster three times by now [30 mins each] and it seems that even if I hit save, it doesn't show up. I try to post it here later in the day. If this persist, I'll just take screenshot and post it here. -.-)*

On levesterz, uhhhh.. you linked a "good" site for some quality images. I just picked one from there and start editing it.
abraker
That's a weird problem
I hope it's not kirita
Topic Starter
Aiseca
Apologies for my bad editing skills Q.Q)

abraker, I want to ask about the terms or requirements to become a Denizen?
Ill just need some info for levesterz poster....
Thanks.
levesterz

abraker wrote:

kirita
For a moment i thought that the rule 34 ver of kirito from soa name. And I was thinking that make no sense. Then a truck hit me and i remember a software with the same name
Not that I did research on them or anything
Definately did not find neko stuff in there too
Totally not editing this post to add new line . Yup definately not
Still reading this well. Since you are still reading let me tell you a story.
Once a pun of thyme there lift a fork and a spoon.
Topic Starter
Aiseca
levesterz

Aiseca wrote:

Neko Uni?
Topic Starter
Aiseca
That's Blanc UI!
levesterz
Owh . Albino Blanc
abraker
@Aiseca Currently qualification to be denizen of OT are more or less like the qualification required to be a member of the OT Royal Society of Quality:
You must have been present in the land of OT for no less than sixty days and have participated in this land's activities enough to present a ten page history of your participation. Please note that if you are ever reported and convicted in violation of quality, then you may never be a member again and the society may and will look down upon you.
Some leniency is applied ofc.
Topic Starter
Aiseca

levesterz wrote:

Owh . Albino Blanc

FBI Incoming......

abraker wrote:

@Aiseca Currently qualification to be denizen of OT are more or less like the qualification required to be a member of the OT Royal Society of Quality:
You must have been present in the land of OT for no less than sixty days and have participated in this land's activities enough to present a ten page history of your participation. Please note that if you are ever reported and convicted in violation of quality, then you may never be a member again and the society may and will look down upon you.

Some leniency is applied ofc.

Noted. Thanks~~