forum

es mi primer mapa/ is my first beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XxDiegoDiazxX
hola este es mi primer beatmap les pido de corazon que lo vean y me den consejos y que alguien me diga si el tiempo esta bien plz gracias por ver ;D :oops: :oops:

Hello this is my first beatmap I ask you from the heart to see it and give me advice and someone to tell me if the time is fine plz thanks for watching; D: oops:: oops:

beatmap

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/945753#osu/1974871
galactiknight
Hello, I am also a beginner, but I will provide my opinion of the first minute and a half of looking at it.

I adjusted the tempo and its offset and got a bpm of 210 with an offset of 132.
Originally, the bpm and offset you had was off, so as you got further into the song, the beats increasingly misaligned.
I felt that the slider speed was too fast for this song, so I also slowed it down 1.10 (or even 1.00) so that it feels like a bow stroke but not like I am whipping the bow.
As a suggestion, add "inherited points" to the song so that you can control the volume and the speed of the slider during each section. Like in the first 3 seconds, you would have a fast slider part, and a slow slider part (reflecting the bow).

Turn down the hitsound volume until you can just about hear it because it ruins the violin sound. Also, do not add sound additions because it does not fit the songs. However, if you go to "Timing" and go to the "Timing Set Up Panel", you should be able to see an "audio" tab that lets you switch the sounds to Drum. In my opinion, drums fit this song (and pretty much any song). Just make sure that they go on the beat that it occurs in the song.

With regard to the rhythm or placement of your circles, add distance in between the notes so that they are not clustered together. Also, try to place them so that you would need to change the direction of where you need to go. I am not sure of the exact or official reason, but (for me) it makes the map more interesting.
What I do when I am making a map is that I would try to feel the song. Like I would head bob or wave my hand in time with the song, and the direction it ends up going I would later transfer it onto the map. This is something I do and it may make me look ridiculous compared to more experienced mappers (although I have never met a mapper).

Although I also a new mapper and I haven't had my maps ranked (granted I am still working on them) these are my opinions. :P I hope this helps and that I am not just spewing nonsense :D
Topic Starter
XxDiegoDiazxX
thank you, it helped me a lot
galactiknight
Glad it helped :D